Thanks to some of your reports as well as some from our subscribed clients, we noticed there were some bugs introduced in the 2.5 version that were related to "not using the context" as is. This means that sometimes the "Assigned to" option was not showing the right users, and something similar happened to the "Subscribers" section.
Plus we also took the opportunity to improve some of the encoding and decoding functions when receiving emails, which was not always working correctly depending on the server settings.
With no further adue, here you may download the 184.108.40.206 version:http://sourceforge.net/projects/opengoo/files/fengoffice/fengoffice_220.127.116.11/
Feng Office Team