Author Topic: Blank page after a full instalatipon  (Read 2528 times)

mig2000

• View Profile
    • Email
Blank page after a full instalatipon
« on: April 29, 2016, 10:17:34 AM »
I installed the most recent version of the Feng. The installation went really well without any errors. when I login into the portal, I have a blank screen. I can see the Feng logo and my userid on the right corner. I can also see the drop down menu that shows setup and account but again if I click on them the page come up blank. Any advise?

Thanks
Ali

natalia.martinez

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Blank page after a full instalatipon
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2016, 03:54:54 PM »
Hello Ali,

You can try the following:

- Erase the cache/autoloader.php file
- Check that Apache has writing permissions on the following folders: cache, tmp, upload, config
- If the previous options do not help, you can also check the error log from apache and the cachelog.php file

Hope this helps  :)

Natalia

mrfne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 10:17:58 AM »
Hi

I have the same problem!!!

My log error:

<?php die(); ?>
Session "default" started at 2017-09-15T13:07:18+0000
#1 ERROR: Error: Undefined index: dimensions in '/var/www/html/office/application/layouts/website.php' on line 550 (error code: 8)
#2 ERROR: Error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in '/var/www/html/office/application/layouts/website.php' on line 550 (error code: 2)
Time since start: 0.43313193321228 seconds
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SandJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 04:20:03 PM »
I managed to cause this to happen by not installing the "Workspaces and Tags dimensions" plugin.  It looked like it worked, let me log in but gave the blank screen with just a header as described above.

Re-installing with the "Workspaces and Tags dimensions" plugin enabled it worked.  (Except now I am getting the Error 403 problem.)

DrMartinus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 02:01:17 PM »
And where is this plugin available?

I just checked cache/log.php, it says there are a number of undefined things, depending on what link I tried (under my username). E.g.:

Error: Undefined variable: image in '/pathto/fengoffice/application/views/contact/card.php' on line 23 (error code: 8)
Error: Undefined index: dimensions in '/pathto/fengoffice/application/layouts/website.php' on line 551 (error code: 8)
Error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in '/pathto/fengoffice/application/layouts/website.php' on line 551 (error code: 2)
Error: Undefined index: dimensions in '/pathto/fengoffice/application/layouts/website.php' on line 551 (error code: 8)
Error: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in '/pathto/fengoffice/application/layouts/website.php' on line 551 (error code: 2)
Error: Undefined variable: image in '/pathto/fengoffice/application/views/contact/card.php' on line 23 (error code: 8)
Error: Undefined variable: msg_advanced in '/pathto/fengoffice/application/views/search/search.php' on line 89 (error code: 8)

"pathto" is just a placeholder for the real path. The errors occured in different situations. I have the option to click on "Settings" or "Contact" or "Help" under my username. I tried all of them, but I may not have copied all the errors. Any help?

Note: where the smiley with sunglasses appears, should be the number "8" with a parenthesis following.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 02:11:52 PM by DrMartinus »

DrMartinus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 01:18:06 AM »
I noticed that the plugin exists, so that couldn't be the problem at my end. It's sad, that there is nobody around with some suggestions, or is there?