Author Topic: Google Calendar sync never worked.  (Read 109 times)

kaitux

• View Profile
    • Email
Google Calendar sync never worked.
« on: March 22, 2017, 09:43:00 AM »
Hi to everyone.
Feng is brilinat. I'm using this solution since few years and it helps me much. Unfortunately I never setup Google Calendar sync with luck. This is not related to one particular server and installation. Within mentioned few years I've installed Feng on few servers, few different versions and few upgrades and also tried to sync with few different google accounts. Currently I'm running 3.5-beta (recently updated from 3.4) and sync still not working.

After many unsuccessful attempts and many hours spended on the web trying to find any help I figured out how to test. I've just created trial account of Feng hosted by fengoffice.com. And guess what?! Calendar sync is not working!

At the beginning I thought that my problems are related  to onsite installation (php config or other), but after tests on the official installation at fengoffice.com it looks like "synchronization pane" is bunch of interface controllers which actually does nothing?

So my question is:

Is anybody here who has working calendar synchro?

Thank You!

kaitux

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Google Calendar sync never worked.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 09:58:03 AM »
It looks like its time to search for new project management system.... this project suppose to be dead?

anything
anything