Author Topic: Last Install Step - 500 Server Error  (Read 4182 times)

rprata

• View Profile
Last Install Step - 500 Server Error
« on: March 03, 2019, 10:08:23 PM »
New install, Ubuntu 18.04, Apache2, PHP 7.2, MySQL 14.14 Distrib 5.7.25. Installed web app, setup went fine until last page, now throws a 500 Server Error. /var/log/apache2/error.log nothing logged. Double checked all file and dir permissions. Directories chmod-R 755 except for a few that have to be 777. Owner of all the .php files is www-data. What the hell am I missing?

This happens on the last part of the install where you choose the login name, email, PW for the admin user. 

MS Edge, this is what I get:

HTTP 500 error
Thatís odd... the website canít display this page

Laura895

• View Profile
Re: Last Install Step - 500 Server Error
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 06:33:31 AM »
Please make sure you have done the installation properly, by checking the Wiki on how to do it. You should also check that permissions and htaccess are fine. And you should also try deleting the file cache/autoloader.php (it will be autogenerated later on)

dactyl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 08:11:12 AM »
same problem as rprata and same system config... canīt finish my installation (step3)... :(
it seems to be a problem with acInstallation.class.php (check the file... there are interesting comments there)
my apache log example:
php7:warn] [client 127.0.0.1:50036] PHP Warning:  count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/html/mhbo/public/install/installation/acInstallation.class.php on line 654, referer: ...localhost:8080/public/install/index.php?step=3
Cheers

dactyl

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 01:58:42 PM »
Just 1 more thought... with so many post views to troubleshoot FO 3.7 installation (10k+) something is really wrong in the way this package went to production.
Does FO people imagine how many potential clients (paying ones) are they losing here?
All these people donīt come here because they donīt have anything better to do but because they are troubleshooting this FO package. Sad...  :-X

markcowell23

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 01:07:50 PM »
New install, Ubuntu 18.04, Apache2, PHP 7.2, MySQL 14.14 Distrib 5.7.25. Installed web app, setup went fine until last page, now throws a 500 Server Error. /var/log/apache2/error.log nothing logged. Double checked all file and dir permissions. Directories chmod-R 755 except for a few that have to be 777. Owner of all the .php files is www-data. What the hell am I missing?

This happens on the last part of the install where you choose the login name, email, PW for the admin user. 

MS Edge, this is what I get:

HTTP 500 error
Thatís odd... the website canít display this page

Facing same error

peacons

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2019, 12:28:06 AM »
The issue you are having is due to your PHP version. It appears that Feng office has a problem working on PHP 7.2 and up, change your PHP version to 7.1 and it will work perfectly.