New to OpenGoo and have a few questions after some initial testing.
1) With a regular user account, if a user edits their account preferences for tasks to display "Tasks assigned to me is the default view:" as no, I'm finding when they view the tasks tab, it still defaults to their own tasks first, and they have to filter manually.
2) If I setup a client company and add users to this company, they are still able to view all users in the system in the tasks tab beside the filter for 'assigned to' drop down for example. There are other areas where this is visible as well. Is there any way to set this up so users can only view other users in their own company, and the owner company?
3) Anyway to remove the personal workspace that is created for each user? Assuming no, but thought I'd ask anyway.
4) As an administrator, I make sure all workspaces/user permissions are set to 'none' and untick the option for 'read/write for email access, but yet the user can still view the email tab and seems to be able to edit settings. The only way I found a workaround was to manually remove the email tab from the template. Is that the best option? I won't be using email at all.
5) I read the other topic about file upload errors and can say I ran into the same problem. I don't have php in safe mode, but I do have open_basedir restriction in effect. The only workaround I had was to disable it in the directory which OpenGoo resides in. I've talked to some other people and they have the same issue, so I feel this is a flaw with how it handles it. File uploads should still work with openbasedir_restriction in effect. Just a heads up.