Author Topic: Some Calendar Items  (Read 5173 times)

rportinga

• View Profile
    • Bauer Bros. Construction, Inc.
    • Email
Some Calendar Items
« on: January 09, 2009, 12:15:13 pm »
From playing around a bit, if I set up a weekly meeting using the repeating event options, and invite folks to it.. if they decline one meeting, (or say yes), it sets that for all the repeating events.

This should be able to be done on an individual event regardless of the repeating settings... for example a weekly office meeting, I may be able to make them all but one week cause I'm on vacation.

Also. how about having an option to "Invite Attendees" on the menu on the right when viewing an event details page?
Rob Portinga
Bauer Bros. Construction, Inc.

rportinga

• View Profile
    • Bauer Bros. Construction, Inc.
    • Email
Re: Some Calendar Items
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 12:19:41 pm »
Also, how about when viewing an event I initially said I could not attend, have it do a strike-thru of the event name or something, to give me a visual clue when looking at my overall calendar?
Rob Portinga
Bauer Bros. Construction, Inc.

ignacio

• View Profile
Re: Some Calendar Items
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 09:38:13 am »
Regarding the first post, you are totally right, when marking attendance to a repeating event it should only affect the specific event instance and not all of them. This will be reported as a bug.

Regarding the visual cue, there currently is an icon top right of events on the weekly and daily views, which shows a green tick if you're attending, a blue question mark if you may be attending or a red cross if you're not attending. There's none on the monthly view, so maybe it would be nice to strike-through the name as your suggest.