Author Topic: How to Add Gantt Charts (JSGantt) to Feng Office  (Read 258422 times)

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • MSN Messenger - sii_lookal@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
Re: How to Add Gantt Charts (JSGantt) to Feng Office
« Reply #255 on: September 28, 2010, 03:56:32 am »
The answers to all of your questions are contained in this thread.  If I could ask you to please read the entire thread, especially the first three messages - all of these questions have been asked and answered.

You probably have some special characters in your workspaces or resources which are causing an error during the query of the database.
I am a volunteer moderator.  Any statements, opinions or observations I contribute are solely mine and are not necessarily shared by the makers of Feng Office.

bettonville

• View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 05, 2010, 09:31:17 am »
Dear Allen

We have opted for the seperate tab, and included all code given in your posts.
Unfortunatly we can't see any data appearing, nor we get any errors... I assume that the database connection is fine.
Please advise why we can't see any workspaces?

Thanks and best regards,
Stefan

ksraghavendra

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #257 on: October 25, 2010, 01:33:44 pm »
Hi Allen,
I get a similar problem. When I tried to import the given .sql file in phpMyadmin I got the following error-

SQL query:

CREATE VIEW `my_workspaces` AS select `lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_projects`.`id` AS `pID`,replace(`lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_projects`.`name`,'&','and') AS `pName`,NULL AS `pStart`,NULL AS `pEnd`,`lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_projects`.`color` AS `pColor`,0 AS `pMile`,NULL AS `pRes`,NULL AS `pEmail`,'0' AS `pComp`,1 AS `pGroup`,(case `lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_projects`.`id` when `lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_projects`.`p1` then 0 when `lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_projects`.`p2` then `lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_projects`.`p1` when `lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_projects`.`p3` then `lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_projects`.`p2` when `lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_projects`.`p4` then `lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_projects`.`p3` when `lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_projects`.`p5` then `lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_projects`.`p4` when `lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_projects`.`p6` then `lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_projects`.`p5` when `lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_projects`.`p7` then `lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_projects`.`p6` when `lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_projects`.`p8` then `lifetech_jsgantt`.`og_proj[...]

MySQL said:

#1146 - Table 'lifetech_jsgantt.og_projects' doesn't exist

When I open the tab in Firefox, I get empty workspaces frame. When I go to View frame source I find the following error-

<td style="width: 465px; height: 144px;">
                      <select multiple="multiple" size="10" name="selWorkspaces[]" style="width: 250px">

Table 'lifetech_jsgantt.my_workspaces' doesn't exist

Pls help me out.
Thanks in advance,
Raghav

mpolichette

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #258 on: November 10, 2010, 03:23:53 pm »
Hi Allen and others,

I am trying to add Gannt Charts using your plugin and I am running into a problem.  I am able to run the SQL script (After the delimiter change) and the tables/procedures are all created just fine.  Then when i access the index.php file from my browser, everything in the page seems to show up except the workspaces...  All that is there is a bunch of dots,  the dots seem to follow the structure of the workspaces in my feng install but they don't have any names.  I don't think that it is a access problem, but I could be wrong.

It also will not create any Gannt charts, but that may be tied to the fact that I cannot select any workspaces...

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,
Matt P

IntDex

• View Profile
« Reply #259 on: January 11, 2011, 09:38:14 pm »
Good evening.
Please help us fix the following problems:
Warning: include(../chartglobal.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\HomServ\home\feng\demo\application\views\lab\index.php on line 203

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../chartglobal.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\HomServ\php5\pear') in C:\HomServ\home\feng\demo\application\views\lab\index.php on line 203

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\HomServ\home\feng\demo\application\views\lab\index.php on line 211

Fatal error: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\HomServ\home\feng\demo\application\views\lab\index.php on line 211
And the error when executing sql(MySQL 5.0.67-community) scripts:
CREATE PROCEDURE feng.`get_og_workspaces` (

) BEGIN DELETE FROM og_tblworkspaces;

Send MySQL:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4

mpolichette

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #260 on: January 12, 2011, 03:51:58 pm »
IntDex,

I think you need to modify the index.php file (Yours appears to be at C:\HomServ\home\feng\demo\application\views\lab\index.php...)

You probably want to comment out the include statement and then set you MYSQL settings right below it. 

I think you need to re-read the first couple posts on this thread, all those steps are covered in there.

By the way, anyone who was concerned, I found a solution to my problems... it was two-fold...
first, the included SQL script included with this plugin kept choking (mostly because of the delimiter problem), eventually i just went through and added each table manually one at a time and found that It was not entering the procedure correctly, (i did this a while ago and don't remember what I did to fix that). 
Second, in index.php the method htmlentities was, instead of returning workspace names and usernames, returning blanks, so I would get the structure of the workspaces in dots (i.e.   a bunch of "...") but no names.  By removing the htmlentities method call I got the names to appear.  (I know that it is probably a security hole now, but thats how I did it,  I would be interested in hearing a better solution.)

IntDex

• View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 03, 2011, 10:28:19 am »
Hi Allen, i have the same problem as in bettonville. How to solve it?

Attach screenshot again!

Medvedka

• View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 09, 2011, 04:16:45 am »
Hi Allen, i have the same problem as in bettonville. How to solve it?

Attach screenshot again!

I have had the same problem. Pay attention to the codepage of tables in the script from the distribution. It must match the codepage of tables in your database.

Now I have another problem. Does not work on the selection of resources. Everything looks fine when I choose in Resources: "Select All", but if i choose someone individually - I recieve nothing.

jvanberckel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #263 on: March 23, 2011, 11:09:56 am »
Hello all,

I have also a problem executing the jsgantt sql (modified).
ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 207: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4

Could anyone post a working sql?

I use Feng Office 1.7.4

Thank you in advance!

Joost van Berckel

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #264 on: March 23, 2011, 12:29:18 pm »
The answers to each of these questions is contained within this thread, especially the 1604 error, which is covered only 1 or 2 pages prior.
I am a volunteer moderator.  Any statements, opinions or observations I contribute are solely mine and are not necessarily shared by the makers of Feng Office.

jvanberckel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #265 on: March 23, 2011, 08:59:18 pm »
Dear Allen,

It works thanks to your hint. Apparently I did not read the entire thread completely.
The trick that did it was using delimiters. Thank you once more!!!

Joost van Berckel

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #266 on: March 24, 2011, 08:54:06 am »
Fantastic!  Glad you got it working.  :)

sgago

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #267 on: April 04, 2011, 10:44:25 am »
Dear Allen,

Thank you for your valuable contribution to feng office.

I followed all the steps above and I have read the forum to resolve several installation errors.

I think I have pretty much all fixed. But in the last step, I have been blocked. I think the reason is that it can not read the workspaces / tasks created. I have checked the credentials to access the database and them are correct.

I get a series of warnings in the lab tab:
Notice: Undefined index: hidSubmitted in D:\feng_community\application\views\lab\index.php on line 215
Notice: Undefined variable: sel in D:\feng_community\application\views\lab\index.php on line 368
Notice: Undefined index: pID in D:\feng_community\application\views\lab\index.php on line 371
and more ...

You could guide me to resolve this error, please.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 10:46:32 am by sgago »

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #268 on: April 04, 2011, 10:55:39 am »
Hmmm, can you tell me what version of FengOffice you are running?

I am wondering if I have not kept up with the latest and greatest version?

If it is not too much to ask, could you send me the contents of your lab tab so that I can see all of the errors?

sgago

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #269 on: April 05, 2011, 07:21:51 am »
I'm running the lastest version of feng office (1.7.4). Can it be the problem?

I've attached the lab tab screenshots.

Maybe I should try the plugin with an earlier version of feng office...

thanks!