Author Topic: Error in 1.7.5 to 2.0 upgrade  (Read 96043 times)

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Error in 1.7.5 to 2.0 upgrade
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2013, 10:09:59 am »
Hello Barbara, welcome to our Forums!
That is because the upgrade procedure seems not to have finished yet.
Please have a look at this guide, and follow step by step, specially the "complete migration script" running:
http://www.fengoffice.com/web/wiki/doku.php/installation:migration#upgrading_from_1x_to_2x

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

veelineen

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2013, 12:03:18 pm »
hi all, having some problems upgrading from 1.7.5 to 2.2.3 myself. Everything seems to be ok, the numbers of entries in my new fo_ tables are all matching with the old go_ tables, BUT:
the field text in fo_project_tasks, which had to be filled with the content from the field title from go_project_tasks is empty, that's why I can't see any tasks.

Changing:
INSERT INTO `fo_project_tasks` (`object_id`, `text`, `parent_id`, `due_date`, `start_date`, `assigned_on`, `assigned_by_id`, `time_estimate`, `completed_on`, `completed_by_id`, `started_on`, `started_by_id`, `priority`, `state`, `order`, `milestone_id`, `is_template`, `from_template_id`, `repeat_end`, `repeat_forever`, `repeat_num`, `repeat_d`, `repeat_m`, `repeat_y`, `repeat_by`, `object_subtype`, `percent_completed`, `assigned_to_contact_id`)
 SELECT (SELECT `id` FROM `fo_objects` WHERE `f1_id` = `c`.`id` AND `object_type_id` = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='task')), `c`.`text`, `c`.`parent_id`, `c`.`due_date`, `c`.`start_date`, `c`.`assigned_on`,
 IF(`c`.`assigned_by_id` > 0, (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.assigned_by_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='contact')), 0),
 `c`.`time_estimate`, `c`.`completed_on`,
 IF(`c`.`completed_by_id` > 0, (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.completed_by_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='contact')), 0),
 `c`.`started_on`,
 IF(`c`.`started_by_id` > 0, (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.started_by_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='contact')), 0),
 `c`.`priority`, `c`.`state`, `c`.`order`,
 (SELECT `id` FROM `fo_objects` WHERE `f1_id` = `c`.`milestone_id` AND `object_type_id` = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='milestone')),
 `c`.`is_template`, `c`.`from_template_id`, `c`.`repeat_end`, `c`.`repeat_forever`, `c`.`repeat_num`, `c`.`repeat_d`, `c`.`repeat_m`, `c`.`repeat_y`, `c`.`repeat_by`, `c`.`object_subtype`, 0,
 IF (`c`.`assigned_to_user_id`> 0,
   (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.assigned_to_user_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='contact')),
   (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.assigned_to_company_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='company'))
 )
 FROM `og_project_tasks` `c`;

to:
INSERT INTO `fo_project_tasks` (`object_id`, `text`, `parent_id`, `due_date`, `start_date`, `assigned_on`, `assigned_by_id`, `time_estimate`, `completed_on`, `completed_by_id`, `started_on`, `started_by_id`, `priority`, `state`, `order`, `milestone_id`, `is_template`, `from_template_id`, `repeat_end`, `repeat_forever`, `repeat_num`, `repeat_d`, `repeat_m`, `repeat_y`, `repeat_by`, `object_subtype`, `percent_completed`, `assigned_to_contact_id`)
 SELECT (SELECT `id` FROM `fo_objects` WHERE `f1_id` = `c`.`id` AND `object_type_id` = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='task')), `c`.`title`, `c`.`parent_id`, `c`.`due_date`, `c`.`start_date`, `c`.`assigned_on`,
 IF(`c`.`assigned_by_id` > 0, (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.assigned_by_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='contact')), 0),
 `c`.`time_estimate`, `c`.`completed_on`,
 IF(`c`.`completed_by_id` > 0, (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.completed_by_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='contact')), 0),
 `c`.`started_on`,
 IF(`c`.`started_by_id` > 0, (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.started_by_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='contact')), 0),
 `c`.`priority`, `c`.`state`, `c`.`order`,
 (SELECT `id` FROM `fo_objects` WHERE `f1_id` = `c`.`milestone_id` AND `object_type_id` = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='milestone')),
 `c`.`is_template`, `c`.`from_template_id`, `c`.`repeat_end`, `c`.`repeat_forever`, `c`.`repeat_num`, `c`.`repeat_d`, `c`.`repeat_m`, `c`.`repeat_y`, `c`.`repeat_by`, `c`.`object_subtype`, 0,
 IF (`c`.`assigned_to_user_id`> 0,
   (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.assigned_to_user_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='contact')),
   (SELECT o.id FROM fo_objects o WHERE o.f1_id = c.assigned_to_company_id AND o.object_type_id = (SELECT `ot`.`id` FROM `fo_object_types` `ot` WHERE `ot`.`name`='company'))
 )
 FROM `og_project_tasks` `c`;

in 2_0_asado.php did help, everyhing does look fine in the DB right now, but still, tasks aren't displayed within my fengoffice frontend.
Anyone knows where to look for a solution?

Patribus

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2013, 03:23:01 pm »
Hello.

I just (almost!) upgraded form 1.7.5. to 2.2.3.1, but I'm stucked at one point.

I followed the instructions step by step given at  fengoffice. com/ web/wiki/doku. php /installation:migration#upgrading_from_1x_to_2x.

My first problem was, that the prefix of my DB-tables already were "fo_".  This comes from some instalation of a 1.7.x version of FEngOffice, where I spontanously decided to name the prfix like this.

So, the solution was to rename the prefix first with MYphpAdmin.

So I renamed them to (let's say) "ofo_" (to start with).

With the update procedure new tables with the "fo_" prefix  were generated.

When I arrive to point Nr. 8 of the update instructions, (running complete_migration.php) I have the following problems.

My server provider does not allow "sh" crons. So I cannot carry out the proposed run_complete_migration.sh script.

I can only carry out http/:[something]/[filename].php crons.

So, just to check, I carried out complete_migration.php from my browser window.

I get the message:

Code: [Select]
You already have upgraded to the latest possible version: 2.2.3.1

Execution of 'Fill searchable objects and sharing table' completed.

The thing now is, that at a DB level nothing changes. At least I do not detect any changes. Opening the new FengOffice, I just see a fresh installation.

So my questions are:
What do I have to do, to finish the migration process?
How does the complete_migration.php routine take care of the new prefix of the old tables (I did try to rename them to "og_", but no change in the behavior).

Can someone help me on this?

Thanks
Patrick
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 03:33:27 pm by abanabanana »

rezkaBrams

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - rezka
    • View Profile
    • ?? ????, ? ???? ???????
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2022, 11:30:36 pm »

AstetBrams

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - 60 ????
    • View Profile
    • ?? ??????? ??????, ??? ??????.
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2022, 12:38:40 am »

AstetBrams

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2022, 01:45:46 am »

AstetBrams

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2022, 02:20:18 am »

AstetBrams

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2022, 07:54:42 am »

rezkaBrams

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2022, 08:48:22 am »

AzetBrams

• View Profile
    • ?????, ??? ????? ???? ??? ????????.
    • Email
But that's just me, maybe!
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2022, 10:00:44 am »
[But that's just me, maybe!] But that's just me, maybe! Chu, Karen (July 4, 2011). But that's just me, maybe!

Russian Doll season 2 episode 2 watch online. But then, suddenly, it was gone. Hulu is another premium movie streaming service, but it offers a 30-day free trial and has a low price. The Korean Drama that won Best Picture in the Oscars. PlayStation 3/4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One game consoles. 

Dalui yeonin - bobogyungsim Ryeo season 2 episode 4 watch online. Others would laugh at him. While ostensibly the movie is somewhat closer to Gurren Lagann, it found it actually closer to Kill la Kill in terms of direction. This page offers suggestions on how to order when dining out and preventative measures you can take before you go out to ensure you don't overeat. 

Kold X Windy season 2 episode 9 watch online. Another great platform for classic movies and TV shows is Retrovision. Latest and Classical Movies Online for FREE. Employment Relations Act 2000, a model maker named Mr Bryson was an "employee" who could organise a union to defend his interests.

AstetBrams

• View Profile
    • Email
Always choose comfort plus.
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2022, 10:39:23 pm »
Always choose comfort plus.  [Always choose comfort plus. ]

You netflix season 1 . For either scenario, the choice of file format is crucial. The lower the brightness the more visible the flicker becomes. Karaoke rental suppliers had proliferated during this period and Hemmings is known to have sold his business in late 1991 as a going concern. Best online essay writing service reviews suggest these teams can ensure they??™re leaders in providing professional essay writing service on time. A - We do think that August is pushing it a bit. 

The Booth at the End season 2 episode 10 watch online . The site allows watching movies in different languages like English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujrati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, and Telegu. After surrendering their weapons to Captain Aemon Gremm, they enter the public gallery Beckett's team enters the yacht's hallway. Thank you for download! Hence, we can know the service to be good or bad by knowing its worth. Here in this post, we are going to tell you about some of the top best free movie streaming sites that can be used to watch movies online without downloading. In the first two years of sales, Microsoft lost almost two billion dollars. The movies section consists of an excellent collection. 

American Vandal season 3 episode 1 watch online . It should stand for why someone is applying for a concerning subject. Its menu is comprehensive, covering most of the major soccer leagues, including those in England, Italy, Spain, Germany, and France. Apple cuts iPhone, AirPods production; is it still a buy?

AstetBrams

• View Profile
    • Email
Germain Lussier (December 6, 2011).
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2022, 04:00:17 am »
Germain Lussier (December 6, 2011).  [Germain Lussier (December 6, 2011). ]

McMafia season 3 episode 11 watch online . Summary: An in-depth dictionary app with lots of example sentences. The camera operator was better able to search for the hiker knowing the geographic context of the camera image. You can get all types of movies like comedy, horror, thriller, and action on the Full DivX DVD format.27. Teaming up with friends to plan adventures and build a home together makes the experience even better. Find Awesome Results For Full Movies On Online! These best essay writing service reviews websites are very useful for the students at the time of emergency as well as help them choose the best service from hundreds of service providers, saving their time as well as money alongside. The different categories like action, adventure, animation, horror, thriller etc help users to find what they want to watch easier. Slack has gone from the new hotness, to controversial productivity tool, to essential office tool faster than you can say "hot take." With a familiar, instant messenger feel, it's easy to get started with Slack. 

Evil season 1 episode 9 watch online . The offer lasts until 4 April 2021, so it??™s worth taking advantage of the free films while you can. So to cut out a new button or to copy the color code or to design a new fresh page not present in the theme they always need the PSD files. Free Download Online Binline Marathi Movie 2015 . 

Amazing Stories season 2 episode 9 watch online . LinkedFilm has articles about films where you can read and create your own blog. As we all know that this site isaimini contains different categories where people can visit and download the contents that they are looking for. The game marks a return to the original open-ended, exploration-based style of 3D Mario games as seen in Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine. Then, VideoHunter supports high quality for the output of YouTube movies. No. 65. Sendai Publishing. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of customization options available. Keep an eye on your inbox!

rezkaBrams

• View Profile
    • Email
Breznican, Anthony (September 17, 2003).
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2022, 12:20:50 pm »
Breznican, Anthony (September 17, 2003).  [Breznican, Anthony (September 17, 2003). ]

Nip/Tuck episode 13 watch online . Gross said they retained some Slimer scenes for children but that audiences generally had no reaction to the character, which was not what they had expected. If you love to watch old classic movies (black and white which were made 70 years ago), Internet Archive is the best choice for you. This free Kdrama site is regularly visited by millions of people from different parts of the world. Graphics processing, motion tracking and display technologies, among other things, have all improved vastly since the inception of VR, and everything has gotten smaller and cheaper. What kind of digital products sell best? 

Monarch episode 10 watch online . If your tablet or another mobile device is stuttering, try the same stream from your desktop computer. They work with industry experts to research on the working method of the essay writing service providers and thoroughly check their quality standards, delivery standards etc and compare them with the criteria of top college and universities, in order to know if they are serving the right work to the students and students no not face any problems due to their work. Streaming is all the rage these days, but torrenting remains popular because it is essentially free to get the content. There??™s no subscriptions to mess with or content restrictions to bypass, either. The Nomad, a handheld game console by Sega released in North America in October 1995, is a portable variation of Sega's home console, the Genesis (known as the Mega Drive outside of North America). Also, it features the latest movies, top-class movies, TV series, and greatest movies at the top home. So we've done you one better and compiled this list of 10 best video editing apps apps so that you are well-equipped to make an informed choice. 

Kurt Seyit ve Sura season 3 episode 10 watch online . Deci, TJ. "Shadow the Hedgehog for GameCube Overview". My advice: Choose Good or Better. We??™ve tested a dozen YouTube 1080P downloaders on Mac/ Windows, and also chosen the easy-to-use yet powerful ones. The 4S is the last iPhone to have the original 30 pin connector as the succeeding iPhone 5 replaced it with the all digital Lightning Connector. Zmovie is a great website like M4uFree that allows its audience to watch stuff in high definition with zero interruptions. Erika's mother responded that it was not a real job, and suggested Erika pursue acting only as a hobby.

AstetBrams

• View Profile
    • Email
On phones and small tablets-i.e.
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2022, 02:01:44 pm »
On phones and small tablets-i.e.  [On phones and small tablets-i.e. ]

Lucifer episode 15 watch online . Unlike GIF animation, Flash and Shockwave files are largely vector-based. Sophos - an antivirus for Linux that demonstrates high-quality protective features, can block even the newest malware; it provides online banking security, pass managers, real-time scanning, and some more options. DS: "Fullmetal Alchemist DS-bound". The program provides over 800 words and phrases to study and supports kana, kanji and romaji. It keeps your traffic hidden from ISPs, government and other intruders. He was describing what open source software meant to him. These are usually movies that YouTube users have uploaded to their channels. 

The Shannara Chronicles episode 14 watch online . This also contains a single or multiple tracks that store audio, text, video and effects. If you are among them, then you are lucky to have the list of movie streaming sites we have posted above. I was disappointed it doesn??™t offer a 24/7 live chat feature like CyberGhost or ExpressVPN (and many other top services). I own a home in South Berkeley , South of Ashby. 

Below Deck Adventure episode 6 watch online . The good news is that it's not too difficult to free up some extra room on your iPhone, if you know the right tricks. Sections in which Spider-Man swings through streets, climbs the sides of buildings and free-falls from buildings are interspersed with the running portions of the game. This free DVD player Windows 10 enables you to save and play videos from famous sites, including YouTube. A totally free administration that enables clients to watch live TV and high-quality movies on a go. Here??™s another site where you can watch movies and TV shows from the comfort of your own home. This site updates its movie database daily so you will find the latest movies to watch for free. Matt Wells from Gigablast also gave me some helpful information about GBY which I included in the ???Rationale??? section.

rezkaBrams

• View Profile
    • Email
Broadcast Film Critics Association.
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2022, 04:02:22 pm »
Broadcast Film Critics Association.  [Broadcast Film Critics Association. ]

Startup season 4 episode 1 watch online . The viewer-catching interface and easy to browse option make it the user??™s choice. Even so, you would still be waving around a stick. Alternatively, copy/paste the video URL to the address bar. 

Snowfall season 2 episode 1 watch online . Henderson (Tahj Mowry) as he attends high school with his older, non-genius siblings. But through downloader tools, you may be able to download any of that stuff. Piracy is illegal. Piracy of any original content under Indian law is a punishable offense. 

We Bare Bears episode 14 watch online . In 1958, the interlocking bricks were redesigned into the form they still hold today, which made them lock together much better than before. Video streaming starts with one click. Billington, Alex (April 9, 2009). CyberGhost currently has 39 virtual locations, and it??™s transparent about which ones are. It??™s worth mentioning that a great deal of the full flicks is paid, but there are some good ones free of charge, as well. Most webcams have a USB cable attached to them. Bloodrayne: The Third Reich full lenght movie in dvd format Watch The Whole.. Here, you will find all the acknowledged and famous movie titles of all time.