Author Topic: Cant see documents: error 500: internal server error  (Read 2379 times)

xjonsson

• View Profile
Cant see documents: error 500: internal server error
« on: March 11, 2009, 08:37:39 am »
Hey im using the latest version of Opengoo 1.3rc and its working fine with everything with a bit of trouble in the start but i really love the program. Theres only a little bit of a problem, after i uploaded more then 1 file then now when i go into the documents module it gives me "Error 500: Internal Server Error" and then it doesnt show anything.

If anyone has had this problem or knows of a fix then i would greatly appreciate the help.

Cheers.

ignacio

• View Profile
Re: Cant see documents: error 500: internal server error
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 06:50:48 pm »
You should set DEBUG to true in config/config.php. This will give you more info about error messages.

Thanks.

xjonsson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 09:33:01 pm »
Hey all,

I checked through a few things and the error that i kept on getting was

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35173559 bytes)"

I found a fix that seems to be working, since it needs more allocated space. I currently only allow a 64MB upload size but if change the memory limit in one of the backend files then it seems to work, well its been working so far.

In "/library/filerepository/backend" i added the following line "   ini_set('memory_limit', '1024M');"

<?php
   ini_set('memory_limit', '1024M');
  /**
  * File repository backend that stores file in destination folder on file system
  * @package FileRepository.backend
  * @author Ilija Studen <ilija.studen@gmail.com>
  */
  class FileRepository_Backend_FileSystem implements FileRepository_Backend {

and that has made the problem stop. Hope this helps anyone else that has been having problems.

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 02:34:54 pm »
Are those files big images? If so, check this post: http://forums.opengoo.org/index.php?topic=1143.0

Thanks.