Author Topic: Problem with documents  (Read 3184 times)

fenger

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Problem with documents
« on: April 01, 2011, 05:36:34 am »
Hi there ... this is my first question in this forum.

Since i've updatet my fengoffice (to newest version 1.7.4) - all my documents which i stored in feng before the update are corrupt !!!

I can see the docs, download them .... but if i open the downloaded file, there is no information. pdf's are blank, zip files corrupt  :-\

Please help me out of this ...

Thanks

John

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Problem with documents
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 03:47:20 pm »
Hello, welcome to Feng Office Forums!

That is quite odd. Have you done the upgrade process with no problems? Have you ran the script after copying the new files? Have you checked the folders and files permissions?

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

fenger

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 05:49:41 pm »
Hello Francisco

Thanks for your feedback ... the update ran perfect. There was no problem. The behavior is very special. I can see all the documents and download them - but after downloading and opening, there is just some text on it. Very strange ... find a doc in the attachement.

What kind of script do you mean ?

Thanks for your help ... need all the documents very soon !

Regards

fenger

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 04:37:05 pm »
Hello Forum Team ...

Can anyone help me with this problem ? Someone else with the same problem. I think it's easy to reproduce. Install version 1.7.2 / Upload some documents (does't matter what kind of docs ...) / upgrade to version 1.7.4 ... and download the docs.

Thanks for help !

fenger

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 12:02:24 pm »
Upgrading Feng Office means this:

1- Replacing old code files for the new ones
2- Running a script to make the necessary changes in the SQL DB

Have you ran the script as I mentioned above? Have you checked the documentation on how to install Feng Office at the Wiki section?

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

fenger

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 06:28:19 am »
Hello Francisco

I think, i run the script ... have done all the stuff written here: http://fengoffice.com/web/wiki/doku.php/installation

Any idea ? Do you need access to the installation. As i wrote ... everything is working fine - but the already stored docs (which i stored in 1.7.2) are corrupt. I i store a new doc in 1.7.4 - and open or download this document, everything runs fine.

Any idea ? Thanks for your support

Fenger

fenger

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 05:52:34 pm »
Hello Francisco

Once again me ... you wrote, that you have already made aware other members of Feng Office Team about this problem. Is there any solution ? Thanks for a short feedback !