Author Topic: Big problem, please help me! (error 13?)  (Read 2009 times)

Lugs

• View Profile
Big problem, please help me! (error 13?)
« on: January 29, 2011, 05:40:20 pm »

Installed and working with Feng a while now, but now there's a fatal error which causes the app not to function at all.

Please help me! See the error I'm getting while on debug below:
I'm not using SQL but fileserver.

------------------------------------------------------

Query failed with message 'Can't find file: './39351app/og_group_users.frm' (errno: 13)'

Error params:
File:    /app/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php
Line:    386

Sql:    SELECT `og_projects`.* FROM `og_projects`, `og_project_users` WHERE `og_projects`.`id` = `og_project_users`.`project_id` AND ((`og_project_users`.`user_id` = '1') OR (`og_project_users`.`user_id` IN (SELECT `group_id` FROM `og_group_users` WHERE `og_group_users`.`user_id` = '1'))) AND (`completed_on` = '0000-00-00 00:00:00') ORDER BY `og_projects`.`name`

Error number:    1017

Error message:    Can't find file: './39351app/og_group_users.frm' (errno: 13)

Markus

• View Profile
Re: Big problem, please help me! (error 13?)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 06:30:34 am »
[...]
I'm not using SQL but fileserver.
------------------------------------------------------
Query failed with message 'Can't find file: './39351app/og_group_users.frm' (errno: 13)'
[...]

Hi Lugs,

I'm not sure, what you mean by that.

In case, you don't use a mySQL-database, it is strange, that the application suddenly ask for a peace of it, while it has worked since from the beginning.

But if you use mySQL, you should check your data-subdirectory of mySQL. I guess 'mySQL/data/39351app' or similar. You wont find your 'og_group_users.frm'-file there and hopefully you have a backup.

cheers
markus