Author Topic: Fatal error 1.5 cannot login  (Read 3557 times)

tamalita

• View Profile
    • Enchanted Graphics
    • Email
Fatal error 1.5 cannot login
« on: July 29, 2009, 05:23:57 pm »
Now that I've successfully downloaded and upgraded from 1.4.2 to 1.5, I can't access anything within the open goo installation. I get a fatal error anytime I load the site or click on any link

this is one example:
Fatal error: Call to private method ProjectMessages::getWorkspaceString() from context 'ObjectController' in /home/xxx/public_html/goo/application/controllers/ObjectController.class.php on line 770

I just logged out and tried to log back in and received this error:
Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'ACTION_LOGIN' in /home/xxx/public_html/goo/application/controllers/AccessController.class.php on line 149
Tamalita
Enchanted Graphics
Feng Office 1.7.3.1
Linux/PHP 5.2.14/MySQL 5.0.91

ignacio

• View Profile
Re: Fatal error 1.5 cannot login
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 03:05:40 pm »
There's something wrong with your files. Seem to still be in version 1.4.2 (at least some of them). For example, the fatal error about method ProjectMessages::getWorkspaceString being private, is because the method was private on version 1.4.2 but it is no longer private in 1.5. So probably file 'application/models/project_messages/ProjectMessages.class.php' wasn't updated correctly and is still on the previous version. The other error seems to be the same problem but with file 'application/models/application_logs/ApplicationLogs.class.php'.

So try to replace those two files with the ones in the 1.5 zip and you should not get those error messages anymore (maybe others due to other files being corrupt).

Also, just in case you moved your installation folder, try deleting file 'cache/autoloader.php'.

tamalita

• View Profile
    • Enchanted Graphics
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 03:41:50 pm »
hi there Ignacio and thank you for the advice. For the time being, I have uninstalled 1.5, reverted back to 1.4.2 and reverted the database as well.  I'm really not certain about upgrading to 1.5 at this point because I need a working copy of OG lol. I think in the future I will do manual upgrades, and I will simply delete the old files off the server and upload the new ones, rather than overwriting them.
Tamalita
Enchanted Graphics
Feng Office 1.7.3.1

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 10:39:01 am »
Ok, just remember not to delete the 'upload' or 'config' folders :)

tamalita

• View Profile
    • Enchanted Graphics
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 02:16:25 pm »
yes, thanks. now i'm afraid to do an upgrade lol.
Tamalita
Enchanted Graphics
Feng Office 1.7.3.1