Author Topic: How to Add Gantt Charts (JSGantt) to Feng Office  (Read 308717 times)

gain

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Re: How to Add Gantt Charts (JSGantt) to Feng Office
« Reply #240 on: September 23, 2010, 01:03:48 pm »
Hi! I'm trying to install feng gant on fengoffice 1.7.2, but an error occours...
In the sql file, for every procedure I try to execute, mysql say me:

Code: [Select]
query SQL:

CREATE PROCEDURE fengoffice.`get_my_workspaces` (

) BEGIN DELETE FROM my_tblworkspaces;

Messaggio di MySQL:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4

With this message, I cant find where the error is...
Any help would be appreciated...

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • MSN Messenger - sii_lookal@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #241 on: September 23, 2010, 01:15:49 pm »
Gain,

Sorry to refer you back into the (quite lengthy) thread, but I believe there are several causes of this error and the fixes are outlined within.

Allen
I am a volunteer moderator.  Any statements, opinions or observations I contribute are solely mine and are not necessarily shared by the makers of Feng Office.

gain

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 23, 2010, 01:19:02 pm »
Sorry for the dumb question... is the delimiter problem mentioned a page ago (not so far...)

Thanks anyway... ^^

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #243 on: September 23, 2010, 01:21:31 pm »
No worries.  Good luck!
I am a volunteer moderator.  Any statements, opinions or observations I contribute are solely mine and are not necessarily shared by the makers of Feng Office.

ctrdevelopments

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 25, 2010, 12:18:21 pm »
Hi

this is just what I have been after for Feng! I am a total nnob though and cant get it to install! When I try to execute the sql, phpmyadmin come back with the following error

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS my_tblmilestones;

MySQL said: 

#1046 - No database selected

I have entered all the bits and bobs into a chartglobal.php file within the same folder as the rest of the files?

Can anyone help?

cheers

Matt

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #245 on: September 25, 2010, 05:05:32 pm »
Have you typed your database name in at the beginning of the script?

ctrdevelopments

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 25, 2010, 06:16:47 pm »
OK, I sorted that out, there was a typo on my behalf...

However, when I now try I get the following error

SQL query: 

CREATE VIEW `my_workspaces` AS select `ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_projects`.`id` AS `pID`,replace(`ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_projects`.`name`,'&','and') AS `pName`,NULL AS `pStart`,NULL AS `pEnd`,`ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_projects`.`color` AS `pColor`,0 AS `pMile`,NULL AS `pRes`,NULL AS `pEmail`,'0' AS `pComp`,1 AS `pGroup`,(case `ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_projects`.`id` when `ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_projects`.`p1` then 0 when `ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_projects`.`p2` then `ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_projects`.`p1` when `ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_projects`.`p3` then `ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_projects`.`p2` when `ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_projects`.`p4` then `ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_projects`.`p3` when `ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_projects`.`p5` then `ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_projects`.`p4` when `ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_projects`.`p6` then `ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_projects`.`p5` when `ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_projects`.`p7` then `ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_projects`.`p6` when `ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_projects`.`p8` then `ctrdevel_feng237`.`og_pro[...]

MySQL said: 

#1146 - Table 'ctrdevel_feng237.og_projects' doesn't exist

I have had a look at the database I the 'prefix' for all my data is 'fo' rather than 'og'

If I go through and changethem all should this fix it?

cheers

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #247 on: September 25, 2010, 06:37:25 pm »
I believe so.  Good luck!

ctrdevelopments

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 25, 2010, 06:48:34 pm »
hmm, well if seems to have got a bit further this time. But now it fails with this

CREATE PROCEDURE ctrdevel_feng237.`get_my_workspaces` (

) BEGIN DELETE FROM my_tblworkspaces;

Although in the php code it is as follows

DROP PROCEDURE IF EXISTS ctrdevel_feng237.get_my_workspaces;
CREATE PROCEDURE ctrdevel_feng237.`get_my_workspaces`()
BEGIN

cheers

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #249 on: September 25, 2010, 07:15:08 pm »
That's not PHP, its SQL. Is there an error msg?   On flight to Zurich and have to hang up soon. Run it again if necessary.  :)

ctrdevelopments

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 25, 2010, 07:24:47 pm »
Yes, error messgae is as follows.

MySQL said: 

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4

I have looked up the error code which is

•Error: 1064 SQLSTATE: 42000 (ER_PARSE_ERROR)

Thanks ever so much for helping, I really appreciate it!

Cheers
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 08:04:58 pm by ctrdevelopments »

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #251 on: September 26, 2010, 11:03:02 am »
Search within this thread, probably just a few pages back, for issues with DELIMITER.  That may help.

ctrdevelopments

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 27, 2010, 09:21:07 am »
aha, the sql is now execting correctly! So thanks ever so much. However I get this error message both in the tab and the index.php pages

//(GIMMEGANTT) - Set up our connection to the Feng Office database. // There are two methods of connecting, either uncomment and fill in the fields // below, or place the same settings in another PHP file and 'include' it here. // To avoid confusion, uncomment and use one method, not both. // OR FILL IN FIELDS. $hostname_Feng = "localhost"; $database_Feng = "****"; $username_Feng = "****"; $password_Feng = "*****";
Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user '****'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/ctrdevel/public_html/feng/application/views/lab/index.php on line 211

Fatal error: Access denied for user 'ctrdevel'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/ctrdevel/public_html/feng/application/views/lab/index.php on line 211

Is this that I have entered the incorrect data for username and/or passwords etc?

cheers

I think I am getting there, thanks for all the noob help!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 09:43:51 am by ctrdevelopments »

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #253 on: September 27, 2010, 09:24:57 am »
This is a MySQL error indicating that your indicated user does not have access to the database.  You can find better information (and a possible resolution) by Googling the MySQL documentation and/or that specific error message.

Remember to redact (remove) your password when posting your code, just to be safe.

ctrdevelopments

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 27, 2010, 12:43:28 pm »
OK, I have it connecting now  :)

However, when I go to the separate page, and indeed the tab, I can select the relevant workspace, but there is no submit button? The box named 'resources' is empty (not sure if this is correct or not). It looks like the same issue as fernandog on the first page of this topic.

Is this a case of something I have not configured correctly?

cheers
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 12:48:41 pm by ctrdevelopments »