Author Topic: [1.6.1] Heavy Bug showing Emails!  (Read 2143 times)

Claudio69

• View Profile
[1.6.1] Heavy Bug showing Emails!
« on: January 08, 2010, 05:34:38 am »
Because of update reasons of my nas firmware after that opengoo login does not longer work..i got a blank whit elogin page with an http 500 error always..

During find the reason for this error i moved all stuff from the opengoo/tmp folder to another not from opengoo accessible folder and i renamed the last automatic created subfolder from opengoo/upload (it was called upload/eb20) to another name.

I find out that this was not the problem (the problem was just, that log.php could not longer be written, after deleting of log.php which cann be found in the cache folder login works again), but after solving the login problem i have now the very big problem, that all mails shown the wrong body!!!

e.g.: Mail A with subject A shows text body A should be the right one
But Mail A with subject A shows text body of Mail B

How can i repair this?

Claudio69

• View Profile
Re: [1.6.1] Heavy Bug showing Emails!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 05:58:27 am »
Solution:

i found out, that after nas firmware update the default www user was changed, this is the reason why og could not longer overwrite the default files in the opengoo/tmp folder.

after deleting the files in the opengoo/tmp folder the default files was created new with permissions for the new www user and now emails are shown correctly with the correct mail body again.