Author Topic: Filter Contacts by Tags, & Add multiple Contacts to a Workspace  (Read 8925 times)

Don

• Freshman
    • ICQ Messenger - 41785409
    • View Profile
    • Email
Filter Contacts by Tags, & Add multiple Contacts to a Workspace
« on: January 05, 2009, 12:30:39 am »
Greetings,

Can contacts be filtered by tag? I have added some users and have tagged some of them. When I click on the tag at the bottom left hand side, the contact list does not seem to get filtered.

Is this the expected behavior?

Also - I would like to be able to add multiple contacts to a workspace in one go - at the moment I can only add them one at a time - which is a bit tedious :-(

The 'add to workspace' link greys out after selecting more than one contact - so I am guessing this is the expected behavior?

Cheers,

Don

ignacio

• View Profile
Re: Filter Contacts by Tags, & Add multiple Contacts to a Workspace
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 04:50:23 pm »
Tags should filter contacts. I tried it and it worked for me when standing in "All". When standing in some specific workspace the tag filtering didn't work for me. I guess there's a bug there.

Currently you have to assign contacts one by one to workspaces. It is the expected behavior though not the ideal ;)

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2023, 10:16:13 am »
I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic...   Zonnepanelen installateur Mechelen

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2023, 10:19:19 am »
Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality.   Warmtepomp verwarming

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2023, 10:20:46 am »
Hi, I log on to your new stuff like every week. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up   Zonnepaneel installateur  Meise

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2023, 10:21:38 am »
Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.   Warmtepomp premies

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2023, 10:23:00 am »
Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up.   Zonnepaneel installateur Merchtem

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2023, 10:23:43 am »
A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need.   Warmtepompen 2023

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2023, 10:26:52 am »
I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more   Zonnepaneel installateur Oud-Heverlee

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2023, 10:27:48 am »
A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need.   Geothermische warmtepomp prijs

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2023, 10:28:31 am »
Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up.   Zonnepaneel installateur Overijse

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2023, 10:29:34 am »
Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.   Lucht/water warmtepomp prijs

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2023, 10:30:21 am »
I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more   Accumulatieverwarming

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2023, 10:31:49 am »
This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post.   Zonnepaneel installateur Rotselaar

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2023, 10:32:35 am »
You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information.   Thuisbatterij kopen