Author Topic: Upgrade from 1.2 to 1.3  (Read 3618 times)

yurtboy

• View Profile
    • Email
Upgrade from 1.2 to 1.3
« on: March 15, 2009, 01:46:06 am »
Hello,
Just a heads up.
For me I went from 1.2 to 1.3 rc 2
And I got a blank screen after the install.
I turned debug on and got a billing field not in this table.
So I then downloaded 1.3 rc 1 and it worked after going to public/upgrade

ignacio

• View Profile
Re: Upgrade from 1.2 to 1.3
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 08:34:57 am »
Did you go to public/upgrade with version 1.3 rc2? Did it run ok? RC2 is practically the same as RC1, save for some cookie stuff and maybe some other bugfix, so there shouldn't be any difference upgrading to one or the other.

yurtboy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2009, 07:51:32 pm »
I did run public. and the upgrade said all went well.
When all I got was a blank screen when returning to the login in window I read up a bit and turned on debug.
Then saw the error could not find the billing table.
I figured it was worth a try to download and untar the other version and then it wall went well.
??

tchu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 09:19:28 am »
I had also similar situation on one of two installation case while upgrating from 1.2 to 1.3. Only got blank page After showing upgrated successfully. The log.php file logs as follows:

#1 ERROR: Error: filectime() [<a href='function.filectime'>function.filectime</a>]: stat failed for tmp/backup/opengoo_backup.zip in 'D:\xampp\htdocs\opengoo\application\controllers\BackupController.class.php' on line 48 (error code: 2)
#2 ERROR: Error: Undefined variable: date in 'D:\xampp\htdocs\opengoo\application\controllers\BackupController.class.php' on line 59 (error code: 8 )

and

#1 ERROR: Error: dir(tmp/backup) [<a href='function.dir'>function.dir</a>]: failed to open dir: No error in 'D:\xampp\htdocs\opengoo\application\controllers\BackupController.class.php' on line 134 (error code: 2)
#2 ERROR: Error: mkdir() [<a href='function.mkdir'>function.mkdir</a>]: No such file or directory in 'D:\xampp\htdocs\opengoo\application\controllers\BackupController.class.php' on line 135 (error code: 2)

What can be the reason?

Thanks.

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 10:23:35 am »
Those errors in the log have nothing to do with the blank page. Isn't there any other error message? Did you try refreshing your browser?

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 11:11:54 am »