Author Topic: Milestones not appearing in calendar?  (Read 1729 times)

friolator

• View Profile
    • Email
Milestones not appearing in calendar?
« on: March 30, 2009, 10:59:32 am »
We just installed OpenGoo and everything is moving along smoothly. However, last night I began to enter project milestones, and they're not appearing in the calendar in the way I'd expect them to. Maybe I'm not understanding the correct way of doing this, or maybe it's a bug - you tell me!

We've created a few users, a company and a project that lives under that company. I am "user1" for the purpose of this example.

In the column on the left I see:

All
--User1_personal
--Company
----Project

I created a milestone and assigned it to myself, at the Company level: "User1 : Company" -- the milestone is NOT set to private.

The only way it appears in the calendar is if I choose "Everyone" from the User filter at the top of the calendar page. If I choose "My Calendar" or "User1:Company" I would expect to see the milestone in the calendar since it is assigned to me. I don't see it in either of those cases.

Am I expecting this to do something it doesn't do, or is this a bug?

ignacio

• View Profile
Re: Milestones not appearing in calendar?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 05:40:49 pm »
It seems that only milestones that have tasks assigned to your user are shown on the calendar. This will be corrected for version 1.4, so that milestones assigned to your user are also shown on the calendar.

Thanks for reporting it.