Author Topic: restore of Feng Office 1.7.4 broken  (Read 1973 times)

evillinux

• View Profile
    • Email
restore of Feng Office 1.7.4 broken
« on: September 21, 2011, 12:48:38 am »
I went to restore a backup I had today of Feng Office as the site got a bit corrected and files went missing.

When I restore anytime I try to access any of my files it gives me this error:
Error

We are sorry, but Feng Office is not currently able to execute your request. An Error Report has been sent to the administrator.

Here is what I found in the cache/log.php
Session "default" started at 2011-09-21T02:58:49+0000
#1 FATAL: exception 'FileNotInRepositoryError' with message 'File '4b23c1a4fef757b7d737d63e42407583d7276bf1' can not be found in the repository' in /var/www/wgrproject/public_html/library/filereposi$
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/wgrproject/public_html/environment/functions/files.php(435): FileRepository_Backend_FileSystem->getFileContent('4b23c1a4fef757b...')
    #1 /var/www/wgrproject/public_html/application/controllers/FilesController.class.php(157): download_from_repository('4b23c1a4fef757b...', 'application/pdf', 'Using Rsync and...', true)
    #2 /var/www/wgrproject/public_html/environment/classes/controller/Controller.class.php(76): FilesController->download_file()
    #3 /var/www/wgrproject/public_html/environment/classes/controller/PageController.class.php(62): Controller->execute('download_file')
    #4 /var/www/wgrproject/public_html/environment/classes/Env.class.php(172): PageController->execute('download_file')
    #5 /var/www/wgrproject/public_html/init.php(167): Env::executeAction('files', 'download_file')
    #6 /var/www/wgrproject/public_html/index.php(9): require('/var/www/wgrpro...')
    #7 {main}
Time since start: 0.12458801269531 seconds

My install is on a linux box with the SQL local to the server along with the web server.  The Feng Office version if 1.7.4

All my documents were stored in the MySQL Database; and the database hasn't changed only the files were restored.  If anyone knows how to fix this; or at worst be able to download all my files from the MySQL database I would be ever so greatful; I can't afford to lose my documents :/

Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 12:50:18 am by evillinux »

evillinux

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: restore of Feng Office 1.7.4 broken [SOLVED?]
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 08:24:08 pm »
Here is the weirdest thing I just noticed today.  I went onto the project site and everything was magically starting to work again.

I don't even know what I did; but I left it sitting for a day alone and I guess it start seeing all my files once again; which is the weird thing.  I know  I rebooted the box which may have done the trick since the MySQL wasn't synced up with the site.  If I figure out what worked I'll post it.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: restore of Feng Office 1.7.4 broken
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 12:21:41 pm »
Hi, welcome to Feng Office Forums!
Great to know you recovered your documents.
As you mentioned, if you have any idea of what happened, it would be nice if you could post about it.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!