Author Topic: Export CSV and PDF Problem in Reporting  (Read 11391 times)

adamlevine76

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Export CSV and PDF Problem in Reporting
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 04:09:40 am »
I did know there is another 'Export' option. When I press on it, it did try running sth. then nothing occur in The search engines Firefox and Mozilla Firefox.

For IE 8, after pressing the 'Export' option, it will fill another web page and it will contact the list dialogue to immediate.

I did create modify to a computer file known as <feng_install>/language/en_us/lang.js. As I got one proven in the tab before in one of the surfers described. But I can't keep in mind which technique display the mistake.

rachelmcadams591

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Export CSV and PDF Problem in Reporting
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 06:47:24 am »
I did know there is another 'Export' option. When I press on it, it did try running sth. then nothing occur in The search engines Firefox and Mozilla Firefox.

For IE 8, after pressing the 'Export' option, it will fill another web page and it will contact the list dialogue to immediate.

I did create modify to a computer file known as <feng_install>/language/en_us/lang.js. As I got one proven in the tab before in one of the surfers described. But I can't keep in mind which technique display the mistake.