Author Topic: Upgrade to 2.0.0  (Read 2124 times)

Filip

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Upgrade to 2.0.0
« on: May 10, 2012, 11:41:43 am »
Hi

After installing the new version of FengOffice on to my webserver I get nothing. These are the steps that I have taken:

1 - unpack Feng Office 2.0 on to webserver
2 - go to public/upgrade

When I try to go to the login page I get nothing (blanc page)

so I tried to open the script upgrade/complete_migration.php

Nothing yet.

Now when I go and take a look in the log file I get the error:

Session "default" started at 2012-05-10T14:19:36+0000
#1 DEBUG: SQL ERROR: Query failed with message 'Table 'UVSystemOpenGoo.og_plugins' doesn't exist' - SELECT * FROM `og_plugins` WHERE  is_installed = 1 AND is_activated = 1  
#2 FATAL: exception 'DBQueryError' with message 'Query failed with message 'Table 'UVSystemOpenGoo.og_plugins' doesn't exist'' in /volume1/web/Opengoo/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php:386
    Stack trace:
    #0 /volume1/web/Opengoo/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php(304): AbstractDBAdapter->prepareAndExecute('SELECT * FROM `...', NULL)
    #1 /volume1/web/Opengoo/environment/library/database/DB.class.php(213): AbstractDBAdapter->executeAll('SELECT * FROM `...', NULL)
    #2 /volume1/web/Opengoo/environment/classes/dataaccess/DataManager.class.php(277): DB::executeAll('SELECT * FROM `...')
    #3 /volume1/web/Opengoo/application/models/plugins/base/BasePlugins.class.php(111): DataManager->find(Array)
    #4 /volume1/web/Opengoo/environment/classes/dataaccess/DataManager.class.php(315): BasePlugins->find(Array)
    #5 /volume1/web/Opengoo/application/models/plugins/base/BasePlugins.class.php(126): DataManager->findAll(Array)
    #6 /volume1/web/Opengoo/application/models/plugins/Plugins.class.php(39): BasePlugins->findAll(Array)
    #7 /volume1/web/Opengoo/environment/classes/hook/Hook.class.php(30): Plugins->getActive()
    #8 /volume1/web/Opengoo/application/application.php(16): Hook::init()
    #9 /volume1/web/Opengoo/init.php(151): require_once('/volume1/web/Op...')
    #10 /volume1/web/Opengoo/index.php(9): require('/volume1/web/Op...')
    #11 {main}
Time since start: 0.35754704475403 seconds

Can someone tell me what goes wrong and how do I solve this.

I can give some additional information. I have tried to update again and when Update the project (public/upgrade) I get a warngin:

Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /volume1/web/FengOffice/public/upgrade/library/functions.php on line 192
Finished generating Object Members

I think this is the cause / effect of the problem

can somebody help me  :'(
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 08:57:27 am by Filip »

akovpashko

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Upgrade to 2.0.0
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 08:51:43 am »
Filip, please read the upgrade manual. It was helpful for me.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 08:55:52 am by akovpashko »