Author Topic: Version 2.2.2 even worse than the other  (Read 2235 times)

Configuration Management

• View Profile
Version 2.2.2 even worse than the other
« on: February 01, 2013, 11:28:51 pm »
Guys I am a bit disappointed. This new release is even appalling than its predecessors . . . .

again more confusion for

- Person vs Users

- Add User vs Add Person

- Add User before a you can create a Company

. . . . . and I did not go beyond that because it pi@@@ me off as it is

You really need to review semantic and learn proper English . . .

asdfghj

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Re: Version 2.2.2 even worse than the other
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 04:31:13 pm »
first off, you should learn proper english, especially if you are calling someone else out on it.

person vs user...
person is a contact...   a user is just that.. a user that can log into and use feng office..

add user vs add contact.. see above.

create company before people
go to the "people" tab and create a new company... you can do this before creating people.. (users or contacts)

remember, you are using FREE SOFTWARE.    if you have issues, post questions in a constructive way, by providing bug reports or logs if there are really issues.  otherwise read the documentation (which is being updated, and is way better than before version 2).

if your still not happy... go back to version 1.7.5 or use something else.. again.. your not paying anything, so the devs do not owe you anything.  I wouldnt have responded but i have noticed the amount of postings by DICKS going up this last year, so this is a message for all of you..  READ the documentation, SEARCH the forums for answers, then POST relevant questions in a non asshole way.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 04:32:52 pm by asdfghj »