Author Topic: Forum Badges  (Read 3532 times)

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
Forum Badges
« on: May 13, 2009, 03:27:13 am »
I appreciate that the devs are really busy with 1.4, but one small suggestion for future consideration (after you get this done of course!) is to make forum badges for people.  I was thinking of one for Feng Office Subscriber, but you could also extend this to Project Sponsor or whatever else.

Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
Re: Forum Badges
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 09:48:57 am »
Good idea.  :)

About the forum: we did upgrade to a higher version, and managed to lower forum spam activity.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
Re: Forum Badges
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 03:26:52 pm »
You could also add Locale Admin and Translation Contributor to acknowledge the community contributions
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

RandySmich

• ICQ Messenger - 177767187
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - college application essay writin
    • View Profile
    • write my essay reddit n90nfh
    • Email
help write essay for me k324nx
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2023, 06:24:02 am »

Terrific info. Appreciate it!
dissertation abstracts international dissertation paper dissertation assistance phd dissertation writing
need someone to write my essay <a href="https://bestmasterthesiswritingservice.com">can i pay someone to do my essay</a> help me write a business plan for free