Author Topic: Automatic Update to 1.4.1  (Read 2765 times)

nasht00

• View Profile
Automatic Update to 1.4.1
« on: June 02, 2009, 01:58:28 am »
I had 1.4, did the automatic update.
It said it updated successfully.
I clicked on the "go back to opengoo" link.
I ended up on a blank page with only the headers (the opengoo logo, and the links that shows my name...).
I refreshed a few times, nothing happened.
I clicked "log-out". Re-enter my login, and now I see this:

Caught Exception in AutoLoader: exception 'Exception' with message 'Could not find class file for "USERPASSWORDS"' in /srv/d_serverOne/www/opengoo.fliplevel.com/htdocs/environment/classes/AutoLoader.class.php:105 Stack trace: #0 /srv/d_serverOne/www/opengoo.fliplevel.com/htdocs/environment/classes/AutoLoader.class.php(111): AutoLoader->loadClass('USERPASSWORDS') #1 /srv/d_serverOne/www/opengoo.fliplevel.com/htdocs/application/functions.php(33): AutoLoader->loadClass('USERPASSWORDS') #2 /srv/d_serverOne/www/opengoo.fliplevel.com/htdocs/application/controllers/AccessController.class.php(112): __autoload('UserPasswords') #3 /srv/d_serverOne/www/opengoo.fliplevel.com/htdocs/environment/classes/controller/Controller.class.php(76): AccessController->login() #4 /srv/d_serverOne/www/opengoo.fliplevel.com/htdocs/environment/classes/controller/PageController.class.php(62): Controller->execute('login') #5 /srv/d_serverOne/www/opengoo.fliplevel.com/htdocs/environment/classes/Env.class.php(173): PageController->execute('login') #6 /srv/d_serverOne/www/opengoo.fliplevel.com/htdocs/init.php(150): Env::executeAction('access', 'login') #7 /srv/d_serverOne/www/opengoo.fliplevel.com/htdocs/index.php(9): require('/srv/d_serverOn...') #8 {main}

mobang

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Automatic Update to 1.4.1
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 03:25:45 pm »
I had to clear my browser cache so no old stuff is loaded from there.

Bigal

• View Profile
Re: Automatic Update to 1.4.1
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 04:57:14 am »
did you follow installation instructions exactly eg retain /config and /upload directories intact without overwriting them?