Author Topic: Calendar / Participation issue  (Read 1497 times)

knuthwien

• View Profile
    • Email
Calendar / Participation issue
« on: January 09, 2011, 11:43:16 am »
Hey everybody,
first of all let me spread an honest "thank you" to everybody who has been working on this project, Feng Office is really a fantastic piece of work also in regards user experience/usability.

Everything seems to work fine for me and my team except for a minor issue coming up when a user wants to answer the question "Will you participate?" in an already created event in the calender.

Answering with "Maybe" works fine, but answering with either "Yes" or "No" leads to showing the following part of sourcecode in the calender-frame:

Code: [Select]
; } if($this->_debug){ // S: means this data was sent by the POP3 Server echo "S:$lastline\n" ; } return $lastline; } /** * Checks de server Response * * @param string $response the response * @return mixed true on success or a PEAR_Error object on failure. * * @access private * @since 1.3.3 */ function _checkResponse($response) { if (@substr(strtoupper($response), 0, 3) == '+OK') { return true; }else{ if (@substr(strtoupper($response), 0, 4) == '-ERR') { return $this->_raiseError($response); }else{ if (@substr(strtoupper($response), 0, 2) == '+ ') { return true; } } } return $this->_raiseError("Unknown Response ($response)"); } } ?> {"contents":{},"current":{"type":"reload","data":null,"actions":null,"config":null,"makeDefault":null},"errorCode":0,"errorMessage":"Invitation accepted","u":1,"events":[]}
log.php gives the following information at the same moment:

Code: [Select]
Session "default" started at 2011-01-09T14:18:39+0000
#1 ERROR: Error: rmdir(/tmp/4d29c3c0cb0d3) [<a href='function.rmdir'>function.rmdir</a>]: Directory not empty in '/www/dispo/library/swift/lib/classes/Swift/KeyCache/DiskKeyCache.php' on line 254 (error code: 2)
#2 ERROR: Error: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/dispo/library/PEAR/Net/POP3.php:1) in '/www/dispo/application/layouts/json.php' on line 1 (error code: 2)
Time since start: 1.15286278725 seconds

Anybody having any experience with this issue?
All the best & many thanks in advance,
Armin

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Calendar / Participation issue
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 09:28:16 am »
Hello, welcome to Feng Office Forums! Glad you like the application.
First of all, which version of Feng Office are you using?
Have you set up correctly the email account to send notifications? You can do this through the Administration panel (more info in my singature).
What about this?
#1 ERROR: Error: rmdir(/tmp/4d29c3c0cb0d3) [<a href='function.rmdir'>function.rmdir</a>]: Directory not empty in '/www/dispo/library/swift/lib/classes/Swift/KeyCache/DiskKeyCache.php' on line 254 (error code: 2)
Do you have enough permissions in that folder?

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!