Author Topic: Error 406 after login  (Read 3316 times)

Vince

• View Profile
Error 406 after login
« on: May 27, 2009, 03:56:40 am »
Hi Have this problem with Opengo V 1.4.1

I read the old posts suggested for this and nothing seems to work

After login I get this (in Both IE and FF) :

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /tasks/ could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8b DAV/2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635

It's being a year or more since the last post on this issue, Anybody has come up with a solution for this? any ideas ?

Thanks , Gracias !

Vince

Vince

• View Profile
Re: Error 406 after login
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 03:09:16 pm »
Ok , i did find the cause of this and it is related to the server setup of ModSecurity.
I cancelled one of the Rules and OpenGoo started working without a problem.

I' working at the moment on a new rule that will only avoid the Opengoo Installation as I don't want to leave a security door open.

I wonder if the OpenGoo Team can do something about the way the application interacts with ModSecurity to stop it triggering the error. No other application I have installed does this.

The rule that clashes with OpenGoo is the following:

# Command injection
#SecRule ARGS|ARGS_NAMES|REQUEST_HEADERS "(?:\b(?:(?:n(?:et(?:\b\W+?\blocalgroup|\.exe)|(?:map|c)\.exe)|t(?:racer(?:oute|t)|elnet\.exe|clsh8?|ftp)|(?:w(?:guest|sh)|rcmd|ftp)\.exe|echo\b\W*?\by+)\b|c(?:md(?:(?:32)?\.exe\b|\b\W*?\/c)|d(?:\b\W*?[\\\/]|\W*?\.\.)|hmod.{0,40}?\+.{0,3}x))|[\;\|\`]\W*?\b(?:(?:c(?:h(?:grp|mod|own|sh)|md|pp|c)|p(?:asswd|ython|erl|ing|s)|n(?:asm|map|c)|f(?:inger|tp)|(?:kil|mai)l|(?:xte)?rm|ls(?:of)?|telnet|uname|echo|id)\b|g(?:\+\+|cc\b))|\/(?:c(?:h(?:grp|mod|own|sh)|pp|c)|p(?:asswd|ython|erl|ing|s)|n(?:asm|map|c)|f(?:inger|tp)|(?:kil|mai)l|g(?:\+\+|cc)|(?:xte)?rm|ls(?:of)?|telnet|uname|echo|id)(?:[\'\"\|\;\`\-\s]|$))" \
        "capture,ctl:auditLogParts=+E,deny,log,auditlog,msg:'System Command Injection. Matched signature <%{TX.0}>',id:'950006',severity:'2'"

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 03:16:39 pm »
Ok, I'll check it out.

gelati

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 04:31:30 am »
Hi

I have the same problem, but ONLY whit FIREFOX Version 3.0.10 (Mac OS X 10.5.7), on Safari 3.2.3 it works fine (as i know it until today):

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /opengoo/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at damelio.logi-pro.ch Port 80

I don't understand the change in the above tread. Where do i have to change this rule??

Can someone help me whit this?

@ignacio: What do you mean whit "I'll check it out."? Did you finde some solution for this?

Many thanks.