Author Topic: "Search" function  (Read 3629 times)

alain81

• View Profile
"Search" function
« on: January 08, 2014, 05:18:12 pm »
The general search (and advanced) function doesn't work on my setup. Whenever I want to search something Feng Office always gives me back the following error:
"We are sorry, but Feng Office is not currently able to execute your request. An Error Report has been sent to the administrator."

Thank you.

alain81

• View Profile
Re: "Search" function
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 05:45:33 pm »
the log:

#1 FATAL: exception 'DBQueryError' with message 'Query failed with message 'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'R118810276, 30' at line 46'' in /(..)/fengoffice/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php:389

Stack trace:

#0 /(..)/fengoffice/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php(275): AbstractDBAdapter->prepareAndExecute('?????SELECT DIS...', NULL)

#1 /(..)/fengoffice/environment/library/database/DB.class.php(145): AbstractDBAdapter->execute('?????SELECT DIS...', NULL)

#2 /(..)/fengoffice/application/controllers/SearchController.class.php(360): DB::execute('?????SELECT DIS...')

#3 /(..)/fengoffice/environment/classes/controller/Controller.class.php(76): SearchController->search()

#4 /(..)/fengoffice/environment/classes/controller/PageController.class.php(62): Controller->execute('search')

#5 /(..)/fengoffice/environment/classes/Env.class.php(129): PageController->execute('search')

#6 /(..)/fengoffice/init.php(173): Env::executeAction('search', 'search')

#7 /(..)/fengoffice/index.php(9): require('/../...')

#8 {main}

Time since start: 0.49877500534058 seconds
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 05:52:32 pm by alain81 »

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 12:19:15 pm »
Hello! Welcome to Feng Office Forums!!

Which Feng Office version are you using? Is it the 2.5 final?
Also.. did you ever upgrade that installation you are talking about? Or has it always been with the same version?

Best,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

alain81

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2014, 10:41:08 am »
Hi there!
Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

I am using the latest 2.5 final version, but I always had this problem with previous versions if I recall correcly (2.4 and 2.3)...maybe this is an indication that there might be some wrong configuration on the server of my hosting company, I don't know.

I always upgraded the installations between each versions.

Thank you very much and have a great day.
Alain

alain81

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 10:47:33 am »
What could it be?
I run on the same hosting company a Jommla 1.5 and a Joomla 2.5 sites without any problems.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 06:16:29 pm »
Hello Alain,

If you have already ran the upgrades of the plugins as well, it  seems like the previous upgrades were not done correctly and you are missing some columns.
You could look into the code and find which SQL commands need to be run, or otherwise if we could somehow access your server we could look into it ourselves. Otherwise blind guessing would be rather hard.. :)

Best ,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!