Author Topic: Fatal error: Call to a member function getTimestamp() on a non-object  (Read 5625 times)

William "Bill" Murray

• View Profile
    • Email
I had an instance of Feng Office installed compliments of GoDaddy on an external web server.  I migrated that instance from GoDaddy to an internal web server.  Everything appeared to be working.  I upgrade from 2.4.0.6 to 2.5.1.2.  I get the following error when attempting to view all tasks from the upper most "View All" workspace link and the Task "Status" filter is set to "--No filter--".  Changing the filter type to "Pending" removes the error.  Changing the filter type to anything but "Pending" causes the error again.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getTimestamp() on a non-object in W:\projects\application\models\project_milestones\ProjectMilestone.class.php on line 457

This error again presents itself when trying to use the "Add subtask" option from the task lists.

The only error present in the log is:

#36 ERROR: Error: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in 'W:\projects\library\html2text\class.html2text.inc' on line 422 (error code: 8192)

They do not seem to be related.

I've replaced all of the web files with a download from today.  Any ideas on next steps?

William "Bill" Murray

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Fatal error: Call to a member function getTimestamp() on a non-object
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 03:36:06 pm »
Found the solution to this issue.

In the project_milestones table, I found a milestone with a due date with the year 2099.  I made a backup of the table and then removed this milestone. 

After removing the milestone, I went to the "View All" in the workspace navigation area and viewed all tasks with each of the filters.

Additionally, this resolved the "Add subtask" issue.

I've also verified that dates outside of the acceptable range re-introduce the error.

I'm not sure how a milestone was created with the year of 2099 in the due date but I hope it helps anyone else who might experience this issue.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hello there! Glad to know it was solved!

It indeed is odd that the milestone was set to 2099.
If you happen to find out what caused such thing, please do not hesitate opening a ticket in our Bug tracker.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!