Author Topic: feng 2.6.0 Beta  (Read 2780 times)

hsplinter

• Freshman
    • View Profile
feng 2.6.0 Beta
« on: May 05, 2014, 07:45:39 am »
When installing from scratch I get the error:

Failed to import initial data. MySQL said: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''general', 'milestone_selector_filter', 'current_and_parents', 'MilestoneSelecto' at line 1

This is due to the line (in \public\install\installation\templates\sql\mysql_initial_data.php; 2nd INSERT INTO Statement LINE: 9):

('general', 'milestone_selector_filter', 'current_and_parents', 'MilestoneSelectorFilterConfigHandler', 0, 0, NULL)

please advise.

Regards,

Harry

djopm

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: feng 2.6.0 Beta
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 12:04:22 pm »
Problem is not with line 9, it's with line 8.  Please change the semicolon at the end of line 8 to a comma, tab line 9 over so that the code lines up, and add a semicolon at the end of line 9. Then re-run the install. It should work fine unless there are more errors later on in the code. 

I'll post if that fixes it here as I am about to try it now.

That fix above generated another error concerning the number of parameters vs. number of data.  Corrected that and now I am getting more errors from the next section. 

I am going back a version.  *sigh*
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 12:34:30 pm by djopm »

erama

• View Profile
    • erama
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 02:44:05 pm »
Hi, I have changed this, but I have another problem with installation :

"Failed to import initial data. MySQL said: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'INSERT INTO `config_options` (`category_name`, `name`, `value`, `config_handler_' at line 8"

thanks.

erama

• View Profile
    • erama
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 03:37:29 pm »
this is the fix code in mysql_initial_data

hsplinter

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 05:42:02 pm »
I will have a go drama! Thanks for the code!

regards,

Harry