Author Topic: Default user values  (Read 2886 times)

robertpetersen

• View Profile
    • Konweb.dk
Default user values
« on: April 07, 2009, 03:18:16 pm »
Hi all, and thanks for a great program.
I am running a soccer team with this program, and thinking about using it for the whole club, which mean approx 20 teams... ;)
Anyway.. at this moment I am using it only for one team, and believe me... there is a lot of functions that is able to confuse some of the users  :-\
I wish:
1) that it was possible to change the language for all users, og let's say a list of existing users, and then i click the ones where the language should change to in this case Danish.(also that it was possible to mark as default value for future users)
2) 24 hour format  (also that it was possible to mark as default value for future users)
3) Calenderview default value monthview (did that all by my self with phpmyadmin) also that user only can see their own calendar. Sometimes users click to another, and then they call and ask me why there calendar is empty. hmm  ::)
4) when they accept an event, that the users own name is located beside the other names ( a lot of people is asking my why they can not see them self.. and then i explain that they can see the answer they gave in the top.. but still 12 out of 30 has asked me that...)
So basicly I want more functions as a administrator to make it more simple for the users...
Do you understand this? It is a little bit hard to explain in english.
I have attached a image, where it was a succes for me to change the "viewmonth" but not the language... so I am not a shark within database programming...

Best regards Robert.
Best Regards, Robert

nicoc83

• View Profile
Re: Default user values
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 10:52:30 am »
Robert,

I just sent you a PM.
Tk care.

anxy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 02:01:22 pm »
Same problems here. Any solutions?

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 01:42:23 pm »
Number 1 can be done by editing config.php and changing the value for DEFAULT_LOCALIZATION. Number 4 has been implemented for 1.5. The others are noted and will be implemented for a future version (allow editing default value for user config options).

Thanks for the suggestions