Author Topic: After....Installation problem  (Read 2221 times)

pras

• Freshman
    • View Profile
After....Installation problem
« on: June 20, 2009, 06:03:15 pm »
Hi all,
I make the install of OpenGoo 1.4.1 and every think was successfully!

When I try to to click on the link (for the first time) in order to see the OpenGoo (and create the admin user name and password.... I have an error...

Caught Exception in AutoLoader: exception 'Exception' with message 'Couldn't read file contents from "/home/sv4ikjc/public_html/opengoo/application/models/object_handins/base/BaseObjectHandins.class.php".' in /home/sv4ikjc/public_html/opengoo/environment/classes/AutoLoader.class.php:203 Stack trace: #0 /home/sv4ikjc/public_html/opengoo/environment/classes/AutoLoader.class.php(187): AutoLoader->parseFile('/home/sv4ikjc/p...') #1 /home/sv4ikjc/public_html/opengoo/environment/classes/AutoLoader.class.php(181): AutoLoader->parseDir('/home/sv4ikjc/p...') #2 /home/sv4ikjc/public_html/opengoo/environment/classes/AutoLoader.class.php(181): AutoLoader->parseDir('/home/sv4ikjc/p...') #3 /home/sv4ikjc/public_html/opengoo/environment/classes/AutoLoader.class.php(181): AutoLoader->parseDir('/home/sv4ikjc/p...') #4 /home/sv4ikjc/public_html/opengoo/environment/classes/AutoLoader.class.php(125): AutoLoader->parseDir('/home/sv4ikjc/p...') #5 /home/sv4ikjc/public_html/opengoo/environment/classes/AutoLoader.class.php(86): AutoLoader->createCache() #6 /home/sv4ikjc/public_html/opengoo/application/functions.php(33): AutoLoader->loadClass('DB') #7 /home/sv4ikjc/public_html/opengoo/init.php(112): __autoload('DB') #8 /home/sv4ikjc/public_html/opengoo/index.php(9): require('/home/sv4ikjc/p...') #9 {main}

I change the permissions of these files even to 0777 but still get the same message.....
Anyone please???? Any suggestion?
the link to see for yourselves is http://www.sv4ikj.com/opengoo/

Thanks

pras

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Re: After....Installation problem
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 06:34:27 pm »
OK.....

The zip file of the 1.4.1 version is not ok.... corrupted...

I use the 1.4.2 and everything is OK

THanks