Author Topic: A few questions, can't search this forum?  (Read 2757 times)

Junkah

• View Profile
    • Email
A few questions, can't search this forum?
« on: September 15, 2009, 10:49:12 am »
Hi. I'm sorry for asking a few questions that may have been answered elsewhere, but I can't seem to find a way to search the forum.

1) What is the policy on link removal?
2) When I want to move OpenGoo to a new domain (while keeping the same DB), can I just simply move the files to the new folder, or is there a config file that needs to be changed as well?
3) Is it possible to allow users to create an account from the front-end? I would like to allow users to be able to sign up on their own, giving them the ability to have one personal workspace, but inhibit them from creating other workspaces - meaning, I would like to allow people to create account with limited access. Is this possible?

Thank you all very much for your time.

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
Re: A few questions, can't search this forum?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 11:25:53 am »
Hi Junkah.

There is a "search" option on the upper menu of the forum.

2. Instruction on moving OpenGoo can be found on the forum. Also, you can have the Feng Office team help you with that.

3. Has not been implemented.

1. If you are talking about the links that give credit to OpenGoo / Feng Office; we just don't feel good about people deliberately hiding our name from a credit we feel well deserved.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.