Author Topic: License Question  (Read 2148 times)

Junkah

• View Profile
    • Email
License Question
« on: September 24, 2009, 09:26:21 am »
Hi!

Trying to define "commercial use": Say I have a small law firm and we want to use OpenGoo internally. Is this commercial use?

Next question: Say we want to connect to clients via OpenGoo, are we able to do so? We are not selling the use of opengoo - client's are billed hourly regardless of if they would chose to use the opengoo system or not. Is this commercial use?

Next question: Say we put a bit on our website that says, "Connect to our staff via our desktop system!", so in a way, we are not making money off of opengoo, but we are mentioning it along with our services. Is this commercial use?

In all three cases, there is 100% NO BILLING for use of opengoo, but it is in use in a commercial environment. My impression is that commercial use is if you want to make money off of opengoo, but we just want to make money and opengoo helps us and our clients stay organized. We have other options already, but just though i would ask here.

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
Re: License Question
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 02:42:38 pm »
You are allowed to use OpenGoo for commercial use. Read this page.
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

Junkah

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: License Question
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 05:32:38 pm »
Thanks for the reply!