Author Topic: 印度尼西亚电话号码列表亚马逊家乐福迪卡侬  (Read 1518 times)

shatibd

• View Profile
印度尼西亚电话号码列表沃达丰和 Zalando 被选为?2020 年黑色星期五研究:跨媒体机会?的品牌;这份报告发布于广告行业的关键时刻,需要了解消费者如何面对即将到来的黑色星期五。 如果 2019 年 38% 的受访者在黑色星期五期间进行了购买,并且三分之一的人的预算已关闭,那么今年尽管 COVID-19 产生了社会经济不确定性,但潜在买家的数量仅减少 印度尼西亚电话号码列表了 4%。当然,最年轻的是 2020 年重复购买最少的人,唯一没有观察到购买量损失的年龄组是 55 岁以上的人。 年轻人受所研究活动的影响最小,与 35 岁以下的人相比,55 岁或以上的人的平均影响数是 35 岁以下的人的两倍多。随着年龄的增长,这种更大的广告曝光不仅在电视上,而且在广播和在线视频:具体来说,79% 的 55 岁以上的小组成员接触过数字视频活动,而 65% 的样本年龄在 18-34 岁之间。

在 2019 年黑色星期五活动中,平均 8.2 个品牌获得 39.7 次点击,每个被分析品牌平均点击 5.9 次。 对于所有分析的广告商,电视是 印度尼西亚电话号码列表覆盖面最大的媒体,覆盖了 97% 的小组成员,其次是在线视频,占 74%,广播占 44%。最有效的媒 印度尼西亚电话号码列表 体组合是电视+在线视频(37%),紧随其后的是串联电视+广播+在线视频(35%)。 但是,对逐个品牌的增量覆盖率的分析产生了另一个有趣的事实:根据广告商的不同,广播 + 在线视频将覆盖率提高了 25%。 印度尼西亚电话号码列表和 Netquest 发布的研究还深入研究了 2019 年广告活动期间产生的广告影响与数字行为和购买之间的影响。

广告影响调动了大多数广告主对品牌网页的访问 分析:受到广告影响的人的网络访问百分比差异大于未受广告影响的人,这是在某些情况下甚至更多 13 分。 另一方面,与通常认为的相比,2019 年的购买具有自反性和更少冲动的特征:与非购买者相比,购买者访问了 5 个或更多页面的分析品牌,并且从访问到 5 个或更多网站,销售额增加。也就是说 印度尼西亚电话号码列表,你比较的越多,你就越有可能购买。 电视、广播和在线视频的单一来源 方法 对于这个雄心勃勃的项目,我们分析了 adJinn 提供的 111 个在线视频片段、El Club de la Radio 提供的 39 个广播节目和 FLUZO 数据库中的 79 个电视广告。通过该公司的音频匹配技术,在 1,440 名 Netquest 小组成员的样本中检测到 2019 年黑色星 印度尼西亚电话号码列表 期五活动的 55,000 多个多媒体影响。 反过来,Netquest 提供了有关访问研究中品牌网站以及在这些网站上购买的所有信息,最后,Analysis and Research 于 2020 年 8 月设计并开展了对 500 名小组成员的调查。 这是第一项分析电视、广播和在线视频活动的影响的公开研究,使用单一来源方法来衡量所有媒体和同一组用户。

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 印度尼西亚电话号码列表亚马逊家乐福迪卡侬
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2023, 02:41:16 pm »
Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.   best restaurant labuan bajo

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2024, 10:36:52 am »
Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign !   Soursop

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2024, 10:38:58 am »
I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.   Benefits of Honey

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2024, 10:40:24 am »
I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.   Benefits of Ginger and Honey

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2024, 10:42:08 am »
I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.   Puravive Reviews

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2024, 10:43:29 am »
I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.   Puravive

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2024, 10:44:47 am »
I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.   ProDentim Reviews

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2024, 10:46:03 am »
You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog.   Neuro-Thrive Reviews

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2024, 10:47:40 am »
Wow, happy to see this awesome post. I hope this think help any newbie for their awesome work. By the way thanks for share this awesomeness from   FlowForce Max Reviews

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2024, 10:49:03 am »
Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me.   Fitspresso Reviews

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2024, 10:50:16 am »
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.   Natural Food Series

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2024, 10:51:23 am »
I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article.   Benefits of Dragon Fruit

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2024, 10:52:28 am »
Thanks for your post. I?ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I?ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks.   Benefits of Passion Fruit

AlfieTheo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2024, 08:18:50 am »
Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best!   Peacock Premium free trial