Author Topic: [1.5.3] Overview Bug in Tasks  (Read 2850 times)

mastersin

• View Profile
    • Email
[1.5.3] Overview Bug in Tasks
« on: October 09, 2009, 07:03:21 am »
Hello,

we've got a Bug in the Task-Overview. The width of the tasks dont fix with the width of the regular content size? Is this an bug or a regular view? As you can see in the image I've uploaded.

Thanks for the upcoming help! :)

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
Re: [1.5.3] Overview Bug in Tasks
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 08:40:09 pm »
I'm not really sure what screen that is since I don't read German, and I don't recognize any screen that looks similar. I'll try to help you if you can explain exactly what you clicked on so I know what screen to compare it to.
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

mastersin

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 02:03:11 pm »
Thanks for your reply!
I've changed my language to english, may now you can regocnize where i am. ;)

I've clicked on tasks and my workspace... after this I've clicked on a task and get the overview of what I've done. And as you can see the overview of my finished work at this task don't fit the whole width of the window size. But it should like older versions. It's may just a wrong width size in the template but I don't find the templates to edit them.

May now you've a idea to this problem to solve it.

Pet

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 02:31:59 pm »
Okay, I see now.  Mine extends as far to the right as yours, however, it is all on 1 line.  (see picture.)

Since mine extends as far, it is probably by design.  My screen resolution is 1680 x 1050 so there should be plenty of room for everything.
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

mastersin

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 02:36:51 pm »
I've the same screen-resolution. It better when it fits 100% of the column in the middle. More space for the information. Because many on my tasks have more than two line text at the moment but when the task overview fits 100% its all on one line. Maybe i can fix it for me in the template? Can you tell me where i can find this template?

Pet

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2009, 08:13:59 pm »
I have no idea, perhaps someone else can help in that regard.

cheers