Author Topic: bulk upload?  (Read 2356 times)

nuttynibbles

• View Profile
    • Email
bulk upload?
« on: October 07, 2009, 05:41:58 am »
im rather new to opengoo. because i need to transfer files from my old repository system.

is there a way to bulk upload? or wat are the ways can i go about doing it?

Tylo

• View Profile
Re: bulk upload?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 12:45:28 pm »
It is a bit tricky. This is what the OpenGoo folks ask you to do. I hope you like the word zip.

Zip all the files you want to upload. Upload the zip. After you upload the zip, you'll see an option to Unzip the zip file. This will populate your Documents list with everything that was in the zip file.

Presto, done. Not the most ideal user interfacing for the task, but it works.

nuttynibbles

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2009, 01:14:58 am »
hi tks for  the tips. however, the max file upload is 2mb. i prob need to increase to at least 100mb - 900mb. how do i increase the upload size. tks ;D

lastly, these folders in the zip file that are gonna be uploaded, can i set these folders as a workspace?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 01:16:46 am by nuttynibbles »

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 08:26:56 pm »
Do a forum search, max upload size has been discussed many times.
I don't think anyone has tried folders, or at least mentioned it in these forums, perhaps you could try it and report back here how it worked.
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

nuttynibbles

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 06:29:03 am »
hi,

tks. i managed to solve the max upload issue

okay back to Tylo ans: i did as u  said, but when i wanna extract the zip file, im getting errors

Code: [Select]
Caught Exception in AutoLoader: exception 'Exception' with message 'Could not find class file for "ZIPARCHIVE"' in /var/www/html/opengoo/environment/classes/AutoLoader.class.php:105 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/opengoo/environment/classes/AutoLoader.class.php(111): AutoLoader->loadClass('ZIPARCHIVE') #1 /var/www/html/opengoo/application/functions.php(33): AutoLoader->loadClass('ZIPARCHIVE') #2 /var/www/html/opengoo/application/controllers/FilesController.class.php(1786): __autoload('ZipArchive') #3 /var/www/html/opengoo/environment/classes/controller/Controller.class.php(76): FilesController->zip_extract() #4 /var/www/html/opengoo/environment/classes/controller/PageController.class.php(62): Controller->execute('zip_extract') #5 /var/www/html/opengoo/environment/classes/Env.class.php(133): PageController->execute('zip_extract') #6 /var/www/html/opengoo/init.php(149): Env::executeAction('files', 'zip_extract') #7 /var/www/html/opengoo/index.php(9): require('/var/www/html/o...') #8 {main}
any idea??