Author Topic: Version 1.6 Review  (Read 6742 times)

betty111111

• View Profile
    • Email
Version 1.6 Review
« on: December 10, 2009, 06:54:48 pm »
I have been using Opengoo for about a year and struggled with a few aspects.   But after a few hours of using version 1.6 I welcome some of the new features.  For example forwarding attachments, the ability to emailing attachments from your workstation and printing emails were features which did not work in previous versions.

Anyways, after a mere few hours of v1.6 I am quite pleased so far with the improvements. 

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
Re: Version 1.6 Review
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 02:53:43 pm »
Thanks for your kind words Betty !!

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2009, 12:34:16 pm »
Nice.  :)
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

amejat

• Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2010, 07:37:39 pm »
Version 1.6 still misses a REAL spreadsheet apps !

It was one of your promise Conrado... But after I got an email from Sergio asking me to pay 1000 or 2000$ to "sponsor" its development, I have got the feeling none is coding anymore in this project. Not for free at least...

Dead project, at least in its spirit. It becomes a classical commercial product. And in this category, there aare concurrent Feng Office can not compete with...

What is a "web office" without even a spreadsheet ? ... A joke.

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 05:17:58 pm »
Hello Amejat.

Let me reinforce Nitin's statement on another post of yours: the way you are writing your posts does not help in getting your messages through.

I have just posted a reply at another thread were I explain: we need to pay our developers. Why? Because they need to make a living. It is hard to find people who would work for free these days - specially doing it for over three years.  ;)

We live for Feng Office, but to do that we need to live by Feng Office: meaning Feng Office has to somehow earn our living.

On the spreadsheet: if you research the forum, you'll find that these one is in fact being developed 'for free' by a group of students. See what you get for free? I'm still hoping they finish their project, but they might have other priorities.

Are we a company? - Yes
Do we need to charge for our work? - Yes.
Why we do it? - Because we love Feng Office. Because we are very proud of our work. And because want to live doing this.
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.

isimplifyva

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 03:39:41 pm »
Yay for capitalism!!!  :D

My husband is a web developer - I feel your pain.  This is a fabulous product that your team should be proud of.  I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future! 

RandySmich

• ICQ Messenger - 177767187
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - college application essay writin
    • View Profile
    • write my essay reddit n90nfh
    • Email
quality custom essays x424dw
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2023, 11:54:04 pm »

Whoa quite a lot of wonderful advice!
<a href="https://argumentativethesis.com/">college thesis</a> thesis sentence <a href="https://bestmasterthesiswritingservice.com/">define thesis statement</a> thesis writing service
do my math homework homework help cpm should i do my homework do my programming homework
writers help online https://essaywritingservicebbc.com
need someone to write my essay <a href="https://bestmasterthesiswritingservice.com">can i pay someone to do my essay</a> help me write a business plan for free