Author Topic: OpenGoo and jFusion  (Read 4617 times)

PeterHsieh

• View Profile
OpenGoo and jFusion
« on: October 07, 2009, 02:54:20 am »
Hello OpenGoo Community,

I have a request for OpenGoo to allow user connectivity with Joomla.

Not requiring any file file interaction between software, but just between user groups.

There is a group called jFusion (http://www.jfusion.org) who is creating modules which allow Joomla! accounts to interlink with other software (without modifying either software coding). Currently request halted and this is what they state:

"This means we will not be accepting any more new plugin requests at this time. If your software is not supported by JFusion we suggest you do the following:

• Contact the Developers of your desired software and ask if they're interested in connecting their software with Joomla! and extending their application's reach.
"
I think opening this connection betweens software, especially opening to the Joomla user network would boost OpenGoo usage.

I do hope this request is considered carefully!

Have a great day :D
PeterHsieh

Pet

• Global Moderator
  • Always mining for solutions!
    • View Profile
    • The Bet!
Re: OpenGoo and jFusion
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 08:07:18 pm »
Great idea.  Similar request and discussion here
Support OpenGoo - Sponsor a Feature! | Follow me on Twitter | OG Support Chat | Did you turn debugging on?

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 01:00:18 pm »
We are interested.
It is not one of our priorities right now, but we can help you develop this.

carcam

• View Profile
    • Gnumla!
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 05:51:04 am »
I have some experience developing for Joomla! and I wil use JFusion on a project at the end of the year, so please, contact me if you want to have me in this project. ;)
Gnumla
Tu sitio de Joomla! en espaƱol

tchernopuss

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 08:31:43 pm »
Well, I'm no developer, but I am a Joomla and OPenGoo user who's looking exactly for that kind of stuff ;-)

bonhommie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 01:48:33 am »
Any update on this feature? I registered only to ask this question, and I am willing to pay to see it come to pass.

Thanks

Syrion

• View Profile
    • Studio Krater v.o.f.
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 11:21:08 am »
I haven't seen anything like that yet, but then again: my initial reaction when encountering Joomla is to shoot it, bomb it, set it on fire and if it still lives run away screaming.

On a more serious note: FengOffice is developed by a small team and there aren't much contributors outside the core team (who already said it doesn't have a high priority), so I'm afraid you have to wait.