Author Topic: FengOffice rocks!  (Read 2715 times)

ashkool

• View Profile
FengOffice rocks!
« on: December 27, 2009, 03:33:50 am »
Hi all, I'm a freelance IT consultant based in India. I've just signed up with the forums even though I'm not new to OpenGoo. I've used OpenGoo once last year, but couldn't continue then because there were lot of bugs and inconsitencies... After a year of adopting a number of other open source alternatives like Collabtive, ProjectPier, dotProject, phpCollab etc etc out of which none satisfied me, I gave a try again to the new rebranded opengoo, and I was pleasantly surprised with the progress it made! Even my clients are very much happy with the app.

The UI is consistent, bug free, the features are adequate (although two critical features are missing - issue tracker and invoice generation), and the features implementation is damn good (espicially the time tracking is awesome among all the other alternatives I've evaluated).

Kudos to the Feng Office team as well as the community which supported them so well. Looking forward towards a successful contribution to the community from my side too.

Thanks once again for such a wonderful product!

Regards,
Ashok

conrado

• Administrator
  • Conrado
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
    • Email
Re: FengOffice rocks!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 11:59:32 am »
Thank you!  :D
Get Official Support for your Feng Office. Support the development team. Sign up for a Free Trial here.