Author Topic: How to Add Gantt Charts (JSGantt) to Feng Office  (Read 256403 times)

shaiss

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: How to Add Gantt Charts (JSGantt) to Feng Office
« Reply #180 on: May 06, 2010, 06:22:57 pm »
I dont think there is anything after that.  I believe that's all you can do, create gantt charts

S_of_T

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 06, 2010, 06:31:04 pm »
I dont think there is anything after that.  I believe that's all you can do, create gantt charts

Sorry for my Stupidity. But I'm don't understand HOW!!!

if you can give me some test tree Task & subtask for testing. May be some else!

P.S. TNX for help!

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • MSN Messenger - sii_lookal@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2010, 09:27:21 am »
I'm assuming you have a new installation of Feng Office that only contains that one test workspace that is showing?

As you add workspaces, resources (people) and tasks to Feng Office, you will see the boxes start to populate with that data, and you can select one or more workspaces, and/or one or more resources, and then click "Submit" to generate a gantt chart of all the tasks associated with what you picked.

If you have more workspaces and resources than are showing on the screen, then there is a problem with data or security in MySQL and you can tell by viewing the source of the iframe below the selection screen - instructions are probably in the third post of this thread, under "troubleshooting".
I am a volunteer moderator.  Any statements, opinions or observations I contribute are solely mine and are not necessarily shared by the makers of Feng Office.

S_of_T

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 08, 2010, 11:15:02 am »
Hi!

I founded error, at the "source code".

Code: [Select]
execute command denied to user 'user'@'localhost' for routine 'database.get_my_gantt'
I gave all privilege my user. At the screen you may see.

Any suggest

P.S. TNX for HELP!

founded another error. I changed my user (mysql user for FO & jsGantt) to root. after in the "source code" appeared next error
Table 'database.my_tblWorkSpaces' doesn't existBut in phpmyadmin all tables are exist

?????
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 01:16:04 pm by S_of_T »

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #184 on: May 09, 2010, 09:37:14 am »
Just so I understand, your user name was actually "user", but when you changed it to "root", you no longer got the privilege error?  If that is correct, please review your privilege settings for the user name "user" as there is still something wrong with them.

Regarding the second error, is the name of your database actually "database"?  If you post the page source as a .TXT file (I won't open any other type of file from a forum) I can take a look and see where exactly you are getting the error which may help in adjusting your configuration.

Worst case, try running the setup script again with root privileges to ensure all structures are created correctly.

I am a volunteer moderator.  Any statements, opinions or observations I contribute are solely mine and are not necessarily shared by the makers of Feng Office.

S_of_T

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 09, 2010, 11:05:56 am »
Hi!

name "user" & "database" it's for an example.

I tried install FO & jsGantt with root privilege! Appeared the same error!
Table 'database.my_tblWorkSpaces' doesn't exist
I attached "source code", what was generate by index.php

P.S. perhaps, just may be, my error appear because I have use mysql server (version) 5.0.90-community

TNX for help!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 11:10:19 am by S_of_T »

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #186 on: May 09, 2010, 05:40:27 pm »
You still have permissions problems that need to be resolved, the error is the same.

execute command denied to user 'user'@'localhost' for routine 'database.get_my_gantt'

S_of_T

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 11, 2010, 11:23:47 am »
Hi!

I founded problem, why jsGantt not work.
I installed FO & jsGantt at mysql server 5.0.90, & jsGantt wasn't worked
After installation at mysql server 5.1.41. everything worked. The script start worked!

may be somebody may help me install jsGantt at mysql server 5.0.90

thank you in advance

alexlim

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 17, 2010, 05:08:16 am »
I am sorry to trouble you but I have the following message when I try to run the SQL script.

ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 220: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4

It seems like there is a problem with feng_gantt_12.5.sql at somewhere near line 220 of the file.

I am using Centos-5.4 with MySQL 5 at the moment. Any help is much appreciated.

selyay

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 17, 2010, 08:13:15 am »
Hi!

name "user" & "database" it's for an example.

I tried install FO & jsGantt with root privilege! Appeared the same error!
Table 'database.my_tblWorkSpaces' doesn't exist
I attached "source code", what was generate by index.php

P.S. perhaps, just may be, my error appear because I have use mysql server (version) 5.0.90-community

TNX for help!

i've found the mistake,table names arent all lowercase.change table names to all lowercase and re-run the db_script

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #190 on: May 17, 2010, 11:30:42 am »
We've added a new version, 13.1, for all you users with systems which are case-sensitive.  The code and the object names are now all lowercase.  Sorry for the issues you were having.  This version also contains some speed improvements.

alexlim

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 18, 2010, 12:02:54 am »
I am still facing the same error with the new version feng_gantt when I try to create the SQL objects.

ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 225: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4

I am using MySQL-5.0 so I am wondering if I should upgrade to a later version in order for the script to run.

Regards.

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #192 on: May 18, 2010, 08:59:03 am »
The answer may be in this thread, regarding the delimiter option.

http://forums.fengoffice.com/index.php?topic=3826.msg15053#msg15053

LunAnder

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 18, 2010, 05:24:10 pm »
ive modded the sql file - but i get an error saying the upload folder is full when i try to attach it to this reply :(

I am still facing the same error with the new version feng_gantt when I try to create the SQL objects.

ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 225: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4

I am using MySQL-5.0 so I am wondering if I should upgrade to a later version in order for the script to run.

Regards.

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #194 on: May 18, 2010, 06:24:00 pm »
Sorry, I don't understand.  Is there a reason you are trying to attach it to the forum?