Author Topic: How to Add Gantt Charts (JSGantt) to Feng Office  (Read 256442 times)

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • MSN Messenger - sii_lookal@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
Re: How to Add Gantt Charts (JSGantt) to Feng Office
« Reply #195 on: May 18, 2010, 06:24:00 pm »
Sorry, I don't understand.  Is there a reason you are trying to attach it to the forum?
I am a volunteer moderator.  Any statements, opinions or observations I contribute are solely mine and are not necessarily shared by the makers of Feng Office.

LunAnder

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 19, 2010, 02:42:20 pm »
lol - sry - i wasnt very specific. I tried to attach the SQL file I've modded containing all the additional "delimiter" changes alot of us need to do in order to be able to run the query in phpmysql.
I thought I'd share it so that others don't need to do all the edits aswell.
I also changed some uppercase tablenames that needed to be lowercase.

/Anders

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #197 on: May 19, 2010, 02:55:03 pm »
Ah understood.  Thank you.

The SQL changes from time to time as we add improvements, so it might only help for a little while to post updated code.

We've gone ahead and made everything lowercase in the scripts and the code if I'm not mistaken, so that part is fixed.

I don't have phpmysql so I can't vouch for the delimiter problem.
I am a volunteer moderator.  Any statements, opinions or observations I contribute are solely mine and are not necessarily shared by the makers of Feng Office.

LunAnder

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 19, 2010, 03:15:08 pm »
yea i know its gonna change but it takes awhile doing the changes so i thought id share it anyway.

There are actually 2 tablenames that still are UpperCase:

Code: [Select]
DROP PROCEDURE IF EXISTS fengoffice_dev.get_my_milestones;
CREATE PROCEDURE fengoffice_dev.`get_my_milestones`()
BEGIN

DELETE FROM my_tblMileStones;

INSERT INTO my_tblMileStones

SELECT CONCAT(my_getworkspacerow(pParent), '.', '5', LPAD(@rowcount:=@rowcount+1, 4, '0')) AS rowcount, subSelect.*
FROM(
select ...

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #199 on: May 19, 2010, 03:37:13 pm »
Fixed (in the SQL).

emjay

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 19, 2010, 04:47:49 pm »
Hi,
I get the SQL-Error #1418 using phpmyadmin for the SQL-statements:

SQL-Befehl:

CREATE FUNCTION opengoo16fresh.`my_getworkspace` (

sCHAR( 20 )
) RETURNS CHAR( 128 ) CHARSET latin1 RETURN (
SELECT pID
FROM my_workspaces
WHERE pID = s
);

MySQL meldet:

#1418 - This function has none of DETERMINISTIC, NO SQL, or READS SQL DATA in its declaration and binary logging is enabled (you *might* want to use the less safe log_bin_trust_function_creators variable)

hmmm, whats wrong?

emjay

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #201 on: May 19, 2010, 04:53:23 pm »
Haven't seen that one before - and I'm no MySQL expert, but I'd start here:

#1418 - This function has none of DETERMINISTIC, NO SQL, or READS SQL DATA in its declaration and binary logging is enabled (you *might* want to use the less safe log_bin_trust_function_creators variable)

selyay

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 20, 2010, 04:15:56 am »
@allenlook i have character problems in "Select Workspace","Resources" and "task name" areas,
i m from turkey and our charset is "ISO 8859-9".i tried to change Latin 9 in drop down menu to ISO 8859-9 from index.php source code but it didn't work

Feng office displays Turkish characters without any problems
thanks for your support

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #203 on: May 20, 2010, 08:55:13 am »
It was my understanding that PHP could display the following character sets, so they are the ones I added to the array in the source code for the selection form:

'ISO-8859-15', 'ISO-8859-1', 'cp1252', 'UTF-8', 'cp866', 'cp1251', 'KOI8-R', 'BIG5', 'GB2312', 'BIG5-HKSCS', 'Shift_JIS', 'EUC-JP'
I'm not sure what would happen if you added your ISO code and description to the arrays in the source code.  Are you saying you tried that and it did not help?

The only thing I can think of is to select the same code as your database and see if that works, or select UniCode (UTF-8) and see if that works.  Sorry I'm not much help.

neurvanaedge

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #204 on: May 20, 2010, 10:52:51 am »
Hi Allen,

great work on this! I have a few issues though, but I am not sure what might be causing them.

I put the gantt code in /gantt and changed all the reference to same, but for some reason when i click a workspace to view and a person assigned then click submit i simply get returned to the seletion page with no chart.

2nd thing i ran into was a sql error during import:

SQL query:

CREATE PROCEDURE admin_org.`get_my_workspaces` (
) BEGIN DELETE FROM my_tblworkspaces;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 4

Any ideas?

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #205 on: May 20, 2010, 11:17:26 am »
Post #3 of this thread has some troubleshooting tips.

For your second problem - I think you have a delimiter problem.  You can look back a page for a possible solution to that (actually the solution is on page 10 IIRC).

For your first problem, I suspect you have a missing object or bad security setting.  You can do a "View Page Source" and see the error at the bottom of the page (HTML) probably.

gah242s

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 20, 2010, 04:18:33 pm »
Allen,

Thank you very much for adding the ability to use a global config file in 13.1.  However, the index.php file references the views folder instead of the lab folder.  I think that the index.php file should have a single dot instead of a double dot on line 203.

New proposal:

include './chartglobal.php';

instead of:

include '../chartglobal.php';

Thanks

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #207 on: May 20, 2010, 04:22:36 pm »
It is written that way so I can conveniently zip all the files each time a new revision is created, and I don't have to worry about including my credentials for our Feng Office installation, which happened several times in the past.  :-[ ::) :o
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 04:24:08 pm by allenlook »

selyay

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 21, 2010, 03:51:37 am »
It was my understanding that PHP could display the following character sets, so they are the ones I added to the array in the source code for the selection form:

'ISO-8859-15', 'ISO-8859-1', 'cp1252', 'UTF-8', 'cp866', 'cp1251', 'KOI8-R', 'BIG5', 'GB2312', 'BIG5-HKSCS', 'Shift_JIS', 'EUC-JP'
I'm not sure what would happen if you added your ISO code and description to the arrays in the source code.  Are you saying you tried that and it did not help?

The only thing I can think of is to select the same code as your database and see if that works, or select UniCode (UTF-8) and see if that works.  Sorry I'm not much help.

does those code  selections effect Workspaces and Resources listings?
also some workspaces and resources don't shown, just blank lines
thanks

allenlook

• Volunteer Moderator
    • View Profile
    • SI Group, Inc.
« Reply #209 on: May 21, 2010, 10:23:43 am »
Workspaces and Resources are processed and displayed using the "htmlentities" function, per this line of code:

$pName = htmlentities($row_RsFeng['pName'], 3, "UTF-8", false); //ENT_NOQUOTES=DEFAULT, ENT_COMPAT=2, ENT_QUOTES=3

You may want to change the UTF-8 argument to something that works better, or the second argument, which handles translation.