Author Topic: Link Objects - Companies not listed  (Read 3669 times)

shmuelios

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Link Objects - Companies not listed
« on: November 14, 2008, 10:41:57 am »
Minor issue but thought it was worth a mention. The install is on a dreamhost Host everything else works perfectly!

I wondered if  it was just my install? maybe something had not patched correctly from upgrading since I was on 0.9 -> 1.0

I don't mind routing around in DB if needed.

Love the system look forward to future releases.

Cheers,

Sam

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
Re: Link Objects - Companies not listed
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 11:26:57 am »
Hello Sam,
thanks for reporting. Could you give us more information about the issue? Currently, the form used to link objects has a category companies and it seems to be working correctly.
Any more information to reproduce the bug?
Thanks again,
Marcos   

shmuelios

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 12:45:49 pm »
Well if I select a task and open the link objects dialogue I find that all other categories are working say if I select contact they are displayed correctly and are linkable. but the companies appear to be blank.

but as you can imagine if I select contacts I can see companies there. and if I just select view -> companies I also can still see them. seems like a very acute problem maybe its just my install a bit reluctant to do a reinstall to see if it fixes it. i think its always been an issue from the initial install

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 02:43:12 pm »
Hi,

I have the same problem in an installation. Some companies are listed but some others are not (like the owner company).

We'll have a look at it.

shmuelios

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 01:15:57 pm »
I don't know if this has been fixed in the latest version of the 1.1 beta.

But i know this bug can be seen on the demo.opengoo.org server. if you make a new company and try and link to it. You won't see it appear in the list.

martino87r

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 01:20:49 pm »
As i writed in the previus post, the problem is during the creation of the company...
Whenever a company is created, there is also an entry within the table "og_workspace_objects", so the solution is easy...
When you insert a new contact WITH the company, the new company must assume the same rights as the contact (workspace) and an object need to be created within the table.