Author Topic: mixed questions of Feng  (Read 1766 times)

svenskanat

• View Profile
    • Email
mixed questions of Feng
« on: February 08, 2011, 06:08:21 pm »
I would like to add an extra function in time registration. Today you enter the number of hours worked. But if I want to set time instead, (Time Start: 8:15 Time end: 9:15) and then fill in the time box automatically in 2 hours.
I'm not so good at English, hope you understand my mind, and can help me.

I also have some questions. How or what should I do to be able to open Word / Excel / PDF files directly into the Document Manager?

Is it possible to create rules in email program? I have an email with the subject service, and the email I want it to end up in the correct folder (Service), and not be left in the main folder. ??? ???

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: mixed questions of Feng
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 01:48:57 pm »
I would like to add an extra function in time registration. Today you enter the number of hours worked. But if I want to set time instead, (Time Start: 8:15 Time end: 9:15) and then fill in the time box automatically in 2 hours.
I'm not so good at English, hope you understand my mind, and can help me.
I guess you mean 1 hour not two. You can already do that when editing a timeslot.

I also have some questions. How or what should I do to be able to open Word / Excel / PDF files directly into the Document Manager?
You cannot open Word and Excel through the Documents Manager. Regarding the PDFs, you should look deeper in forum and you may find what you are looking for.

Is it possible to create rules in email program? I have an email with the subject service, and the email I want it to end up in the correct folder (Service), and not be left in the main folder. ??? ???

Right now we do not have such feature, but if you happen to get someone to develop it or if you would like to help sponsoring it (you may do this contacting sales@fengoffice.com), we would be happy to add it in our next release.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!