Author Topic: play uploaded mp3's (short snippets) from documents  (Read 2062 times)

Drexmeister

• View Profile
    • Email
play uploaded mp3's (short snippets) from documents
« on: January 12, 2011, 07:44:52 pm »
Hi there,

I would like to be able to play short mp3's uploaded to documents directly from the interface. Is this possible?

grtz

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: play uploaded mp3's (short snippets) from documents
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 11:51:42 am »
Hello, welcome to Feng Office Forums!
I am afraid that right now we do not have such feature, which is a good idea by the way, but if you happen to get someone to develop it or if you would like to help sponsoring it (you may do this contacting sales@fengoffice.com), we would be happy to add it in our next release.

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

Drexmeister

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 10:26:43 am »
Hi Francisco,

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to try to add the feature myself and use a open source player component. I will share my code with you for a future release.

Grtz

Drexmeister

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 11:37:04 am »
Hmm,

Know your code :-)

There is already code  to play the snippets in the source. The mime type setting in the code was wrong. Or my server was giving it wrong to php.

I changed line 416 in ProjectFile.class.php.

Added a "3"...

from

return $this->getTypeString() == 'audio/mpeg' || $this->getTypeString() == 'audio/mp3';

to:

return $this->getTypeString() == 'audio/mpeg3' || $this->getTypeString() == 'audio/mp3';

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2011, 02:03:25 pm »
I am sorry, my bad. I thought you could not do that, but I have just been told that you can. Anyway, thanks for reporting what you have fixed, we will investigate on it later!

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!