Author Topic: Tasks not showing  (Read 7976 times)

greenpete

• View Profile
    • Email
Tasks not showing
« on: July 18, 2010, 05:33:27 pm »
Hi, I have successfully been using the Tasks part of the Opengoo app' for a while but for some reason I now get an error instead. I wonder if the problem started when I started using the filters? Which are no longer visible.
I have done some searching and found answers that seem close to my problem but nothing that helps me, maybe someone here can?
The output on the Tasks page now I have enabled error reports is as follows;
Query failed with message 'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ':-1 AND `completed_on` = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' AND `id` IN (SELECT `object_id`' at line 1'
Error params:
File:    /var/www/web2/web/opengoo/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php
Line:    386
Sql:    SELECT * FROM `og_project_tasks` WHERE `trashed_by_id` = 0 AND (`is_template` = 0 AND `priority` = -1:-1 AND `completed_on` = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' AND `id` IN (SELECT `object_id` FROM `og_workspace_objects` WHERE `object_manager` = 'ProjectTasks' AND `workspace_id` IN (SELECT `og_project_users`.`project_id` FROM `og_project_users`, `og_projects` WHERE ((`og_project_users`.`user_id` = '1') OR (`og_project_users`.`user_id` IN (SELECT `group_id` FROM `og_group_users` WHERE `og_group_users`.`user_id` = '1'))) AND (`og_project_users`.`project_id` = `og_projects`.`id` AND `og_projects`.`completed_on` = '0000-00-00 00:00:00'))) AND `trashed_by_id` = 0 AND `archived_by_id` = 0) ORDER BY created_on DESC LIMIT 0, 501
Error number:    1064
Error message:    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ':-1 AND `completed_on` = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' AND `id` IN (SELECT `object_id`' at line 1
Backtrace:
#0 /var/www/web2/web/opengoo/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php(304): AbstractDBAdapter->prepareAndExecute('SELECT * FROM `...', NULL)
#1 /var/www/web2/web/opengoo/environment/library/database/DB.class.php(211): AbstractDBAdapter->executeAll('SELECT * FROM `...', NULL)
#2 /var/www/web2/web/opengoo/environment/classes/dataaccess/DataManager.class.php(262): DB::executeAll('SELECT * FROM `...')
#3 /var/www/web2/web/opengoo/application/models/ProjectDataObjects.class.php(31): DataManager->find(Array)
#4 /var/www/web2/web/opengoo/application/models/project_tasks/base/BaseProjectTasks.class.php(205): ProjectDataObjects->find(Array)
#5 /var/www/web2/web/opengoo/environment/classes/dataaccess/DataManager.class.php(299): BaseProjectTasks->find(Array)
#6 /var/www/web2/web/opengoo/application/models/project_tasks/base/BaseProjectTasks.class.php(222): DataManager->findAll(Array)
#7 /var/www/web2/web/opengoo/application/models/project_tasks/base/BaseProjectTasks.class.php(224): BaseProjectTasks->findAll(Array)
#8 /var/www/web2/web/opengoo/application/controllers/TaskController.class.php(588): BaseProjectTasks->findAll(Array)
#9 /var/www/web2/web/opengoo/environment/classes/controller/Controller.class.php(76): TaskController->new_list_tasks()
#10 /var/www/web2/web/opengoo/environment/classes/controller/PageController.class.php(62): Controller->execute('new_list_tasks')
#11 /var/www/web2/web/opengoo/environment/classes/Env.class.php(133): PageController->execute('new_list_tasks')
#12 /var/www/web2/web/opengoo/init.php(149): Env::executeAction('task', 'new_list_tasks')
#13 /var/www/web2/web/opengoo/index.php(9): require('/var/www/web2/w...')
#14 {main}
Autoglobal varibles:
$_GET:    Array (
  ['active_project'] => (string) '0'
  ['ajax'] => (string) 'true'
  ['c'] => (string) 'task'
  ['a'] => (string) 'new_list_tasks'
  ['current'] => (string) 'tasks-panel'
  ['_dc'] => (string) '1279484641601'
)
$_POST:    
$_COOKIE:    Array (
  ['PHPSESSID'] => (string) 'a670ddc92cf9b7458cce94c43d5fa720'
  ['id'] => (string) '1'
  ['token'] => (string) '60b241064cc1b6f8f0fe1d0b9ff6d380d674fe9e'
)
$_SESSION:    
Execution time:
Total execution time: 0.570864 seconds

I am using Ubuntu 10.04 and Firefox 3.6.6 the app' is running on my home server; Ubuntu Server 9.04 with ISPConfig. All systems are right up to date.

I hope someone can help, thanks, Peter  :)

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
Re: Tasks not showing
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 11:05:44 am »
Are you running Feng Office 1.7?
It's a pretty strange behavior, and looks like filters stopped working.
Before trying this, make a backup.

Get the id of options "task panel filter" and "task panel filter value" in "og_user_ws_config_options". In ,y example they are number 19, and 20.

Try deleting all records in "og_user_ws_config_option_values" with those "option_id" (19 and 20 in my case).

It will reset the filter and start working again.

greenpete

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 03:47:23 pm »
Hi, thanks for your reply.
I am using 1.6.1 according to the footer, though it had recently asked me to update which I did, so assumed I was on the latest version?
I have had a dig around the database in phpMyAdmin as I assume you meant me to do and cannot find any reference to the things you talk about. Maybe this is because of the version?
So still at a loss, can you help further please?

Thanks, Peter

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 05:24:23 pm »

greenpete

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 08:13:25 pm »

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 09:41:29 am »
And what happened?

greenpete

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2010, 04:19:49 pm »
And what happened?
Nothing really, except the login page is now green!
The automatic upgrade didn't work or seem to break anything and the manual just changed the login page.
Everything else is as it was before.

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 04:33:52 pm »
Are the filesystem permissions correct?

greenpete

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 08:52:42 pm »
Are the filesystem permissions correct?
I believe so and I have just tried them all set to 777 (I have now set them back) and it's still the same.

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 11:01:24 am »
Can you explain a little bit more the status of this issue:
What's working, what is not?
Have you truned edbug=true en your config?
anything on your feng logs? on apache logs?
what is the installed version (in config/installed_Version.php)?
what is the version FENGROOT/version.php?
what server are you using?
and other info you consider relevant.

Thanks

greenpete

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 05:08:20 pm »
Can you explain a little bit more the status of this issue:
What's working, what is not?
Have you truned edbug=true en your config?
anything on your feng logs? on apache logs?
what is the installed version (in config/installed_Version.php)?
what is the version FENGROOT/version.php?
what server are you using?
and other info you consider relevant.

Thanks

What's working, what is not? If you click on the 'Task' tab, you get the SQL error, (see above).
Have you truned edbug=true en your config? Yes, hence the SQL error above.
anything on your feng logs? on apache logs? There are massive logs and I have no idea what to look for or report back, sorry.
what is the installed version (in config/installed_Version.php)? 1.6.1.
what is the version FENGROOT/version.php? 1.6.1.
what server are you using? It's running on my home server; Ubuntu Server 9.04 with ISPConfig. All systems are right up to date.

You can view a screenshot here; http://www.greenpete.org/feng_task_error.png

As I feel it's a data base problem I am thinking of doing an install of Feng in a different directory and then extract the data base table 'og_project_tasks' and then import it into the live version I am running. Any comments on that will be most welcome. Also, should it work I will post back here.

I tried replacing the table as described above and it didn't work  :(
I have successfully restored the old table.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 05:46:49 pm by greenpete »

greenpete

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2010, 03:13:37 pm »
I am now unable to save documents, old or new.
Am I going to have to re-install?

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2010, 10:41:06 am »
Create a new user and try with it.

greenpete

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 05:36:04 pm »
Create a new user and try with it.
I have completely re-installed Feng (version 1.7 this time) and manually transfered over the workspaces, tasks, documents etc.
Nearly all good so far. Just finished putting in the data when it all disappeared! Restarted Firefox and it came back, all very odd. EDIT; I am now wondering if the data disappearing was because I had clicked on a 'tag'. I noticed that when you're in a workspace that hasn't got anything in it with that tag you obviously get no results. So you have to make sure when you have finished using the tag search function to deselected any tags... a little odd!
I will report back if it goes pear shaped again, fingers crossed!
Thanks...
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 08:07:45 pm by greenpete »