Author Topic: Strange e-mail behaviour  (Read 1591 times)

marr

• View Profile
Strange e-mail behaviour
« on: August 19, 2010, 05:20:39 pm »
Hi everybody

I just installed the community version of FengOffice on our own server for our 2-person company. Everything works great and I am really liking this software. We are having some issues with e-mail though which is probably due to our own lack of knowledge.

When I send an email from my account to anywhere (not from a particular workspace), that e-mail appears in my co-workers outbox. We are both set as administrators. Why could this be?

Another thing that is probably just a setting that I can't find. When I classify an email to a particular workspace, that email appears in my co-workers inbox. Is there a way to change this. Being a small company we both have all rights to every workspace, but we don't need to get all e-mail correspondence that the other is taking part in to our inboxes. Any thoughts on this?

cabeza

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Feng Office
Re: Strange e-mail behaviour
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 05:59:11 pm »
When email is inside a Workspace, it is visible to everybody with permissions in that workspace.

If you Auto-Classify emails to any workspace (i.e. "My Email") and your partner  has permissions over that workspace, he will see all your emails.

The Auto-Classify setting can be changed in the mail account config options.

If you don't auto classify, you'll see your email Inbox only while standing in "All" workspaces.