Author Topic: Upgrade from admin panel still not working for me... Possibly found the problem.  (Read 2049 times)

eckes2

• View Profile
    • Email
As I posted some time ago (forgot my old credentials, http://forums.fengoffice.com/index.php?topic=4422.0), I get an "302 Object Moved" error when doing a manual upgrade check (automatic doesn't seem to work at all). cache/log.php is clear.

My first guess was to change www.fengoffice.com/versions.xml into www.fengoffice.com/versionsxml.php because I saw a redirect there. But it's a 301, not 302, so this could not be the point.

After going through source further, I could determine that the <download_link .../> pointing to sourceforge leads to a 302 result. And I think, that's the problem. But I cannot figure out exactly where the error occurs. I could imagine that it has got something to do with this block (V1.7.2, AdministrationController.class.php, from line 425):

Code: [Select]
$in = fopen($zipurl, "r");
$zippath = "tmp/" . $zipname;
$out = fopen($zippath, "w");
fwrite($out, stream_get_contents($in));
fclose($out);
fclose($in);

and the block
Code: [Select]
catch (Error $ex) {
  flash_error($ex->getMessage());
  return;
}

Could it be, that fopen gets bemused by the 302 and so the catch block is being executed. This would explain that there's nothing in the log file since the flashing messages don't get logged (what would be desirable IMHO, at least for errors).

I cannot imagine that I'm the only one experiencing this problem since it seems to be a quite fundamental one...

EDIT: tried to replace the fopen-part using cURL and found that that's surely not the problem. BTW: cURL would be a clean alternative when allow_url_fopen is disabled.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 11:53:15 am by eckes2 »

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Well, the automatic upgrade does take a while, so you have to be patient when doing it.. Anyway, how exactly have you done the manual upgrade? Have you followed the instructions given to do it? And have you cleared the cache afterwards?
Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!