Author Topic: Number of maximal received mails (seems to be) is limited ?  (Read 1756 times)

Patribus

• Freshman
    • View Profile
Number of maximal received mails (seems to be) is limited ?
« on: November 15, 2010, 05:07:45 am »
Hello, I have the following Problem:

Due to some reason FO stops receiving E-Mails from one day to another (maybe by surpassing a certain number of Mails in the system ?!)

Everything was working fine, but than, mails stoped beeing loaded into FO, although they are on the mailservers mailbox.

This can be also observed for instance by setting up an new E-Mail account in FO which has already a great number of mails in the servers mailbox: a certain number of the mails (starting by the older one) are loaded in FO, the remaining ones not.

I'm using a google E-mail account set up under GoogleApps. I have almost the feeling, that there is some problem there, but I really canno figure out what.

Anyhow: has someone had the same experience?
did he or her find a solution?
Cheers

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Number of maximal received mails (seems to be) is limited ?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 03:13:11 pm »
Hello, have you checked the log.php right after you click on "Check emails"? May be your web hosting server blocked the port you use to send/receive mails with? Are you sure the email account still has the same password? Which FO version are you using?

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!