Author Topic: Unable to create new task after upgrade to 1.7.2  (Read 1990 times)

ranganayaki

• View Profile
Unable to create new task after upgrade to 1.7.2
« on: December 22, 2010, 12:01:05 pm »
Hi,

I upgraded to 1.7.2. After the upgrade I am unable to create a new task. I get the following message:

We are sorry, but Feng Office is not currently able to execute your request. An Error Report has been sent to the administrator.

Could you please guide on how to solve this?

Thanks.

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Unable to create new task after upgrade to 1.7.2
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 12:56:43 pm »
Hello, have you checked the cache/log.php file for further information?

By the way, I would suggest using the 1.7.3.1 version instead of the 1.7.2

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

ranganayaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 01:06:24 pm »
Hi I checked the log.php file and I see this error repeated:

Session "default" started at 2010-12-22T15:00:26+0000
#1 DEBUG: SQL ERROR: Query failed with message 'Unknown column 'sync' in 'field list'' - SELECT `id`, `account_id`, `uid`, `from`, `from_name`, `sent_date`, `received_date`, `subject`, `has_attachments`, `size`, `state`, `is_deleted`, `is_shared`, `is_private`, `created_on`, `created_by_id`, `trashed_on`, `trashed_by_id`, `imap_folder_name`, `account_email`, `content_file_id`, `archived_on`, `archived_by_id`, `message_id`, `conversation_id`, `in_reply_to_id`, `sync` FROM `og_mail_contents` WHERE `id` = NULL
#2 FATAL: exception 'DBQueryError' with message 'Query failed with message 'Unknown column 'sync' in 'field list''' in /home/livingor/public_html/projects/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php:386
    Stack trace:
    #0 /public_html/projects/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php(285): AbstractDBAdapter->prepareAndExecute('SELECT `id`, `a...', NULL)
    #1 /public_html/projects/environment/library/database/DB.class.php(179): AbstractDBAdapter->executeOne('SELECT `id`, `a...', NULL)
    #2 /public_html/projects/environment/classes/dataaccess/DataManager.class.php(456): DB::executeOne('SELECT `id`, `a...')
    #3 /public_html/projects/environment/classes/dataaccess/DataManager.class.php(426): DataManager->loadRow(NULL)
    #4 /public_html/projects/environment/classes/dataaccess/DataManager.class.php(330): DataManager->load(NULL, false)
    #5 /public_html/projects/application/models/mail_contents/base/BaseMailContents.class.php(229): DataManager->findById(NULL, false)
    #6 /public_html/projects/application/models/mail_contents/base/BaseMailContents.class.php(231): BaseMailContents->findById(NULL, false)
    #7 /public_html/projects/application/controllers/TaskController.class.php(866): BaseMailContents->findById(NULL)
    #8 /public_html/projects/environment/classes/controller/Controller.class.php(76): TaskController->add_task()
    #9 /public_html/projects/environment/classes/controller/PageController.class.php(62): Controller->execute('add_task')
    #10 /public_html/projects/environment/classes/Env.class.php(133): PageController->execute('add_task')
    #11 /public_html/projects/init.php(163): Env::executeAction('task', 'add_task')
    #12 /public_html/projects/index.php(9): require('/home/livingor/...')
    #13 {main}
Time since start: 0.16827201843262 seconds

Will upgrading to 1.7.3.1 solve this?

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 01:25:17 pm »
It may. Although the 'sync' field belongs to the emails, not to the tasks

Otherwise, you may fix it using the information provided in these threads:
http://forums.fengoffice.com/index.php?topic=4821.0
http://forums.fengoffice.com/index.php?topic=4800.0

Best regards,
Francisco
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 01:28:35 pm by franponce87 »
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!