Author Topic: E-mail is not synchronized - Why ?  (Read 4437 times)

Robert1724

• View Profile
E-mail is not synchronized - Why ?
« on: December 28, 2010, 07:15:17 pm »
FengOffice synchronizes the directory sent when you use the functions in the administration panel -> Email Accounts -> Sync.
And when I send traditional e-mail message is not synchronized with the directory is shipped.
Why?

Roberto

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: E-mail is not synchronized - Why ?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 09:18:56 am »
Hi Roberto,

I have already told you in other thread that this happens due to a bug that we have already fixed for our future release.. If you want to fix it yourself look for an unused variable in the MailController and you may figure out the solution to the issue

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

Robert1724

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 07:36:39 pm »
Hi Roberto,

I have already told you in other thread that this happens due to a bug that we have already fixed for our future release.. If you want to fix it yourself look for an unused variable in the MailController and you may figure out the solution to the issue

Best regards,
Francisco

ok thanks for correcting.

Roberto

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 09:52:29 am »
No problem. Have you found the variable I told you?

Best regards,
Francisco
Would you like to install Feng Office Professional or Enterprise Edition in your servers? No problem! Read this article!

miguelzabala

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 11:13:08 pm »
Hello, I've the same problem. Can You copy here the link to the post.

Thx

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 08:45:20 am »
The issue is in the MailController file.. when sending an email you should have the following line as it is written next, being the first variable $account->getSyncServer() instead of $sync_server or alike.

$check_sync_box = MailUtilities::checkSyncMailbox($account->getSyncServer(), $account->getSyncSsl(), $account->getOutgoingTrasnportType(), $account->getSyncSslPort(), $account->getSyncFolder(), $account->getSyncAddr(), $account->getSyncPass());

Best regards,
Francisco

Robert1724

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 02:26:32 pm »
The issue is in the MailController file.. when sending an email you should have the following line as it is written next, being the first variable $account->getSyncServer() instead of $sync_server or alike.

$check_sync_box = MailUtilities::checkSyncMailbox($account->getSyncServer(), $account->getSyncSsl(), $account->getOutgoingTrasnportType(), $account->getSyncSslPort(), $account->getSyncFolder(), $account->getSyncAddr(), $account->getSyncPass());

Best regards,
Francisco

Super! It works perfectly!
That I missed most of feng!

Thank you !

franponce87

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2011, 11:52:35 am »
You are welcome, I am glad it worked out :)

Best regards,
Francisco