Author Topic: Blank Page - Help!  (Read 23870 times)

Karl

• ICQ Messenger - 464979879
    • View Profile
Re: Blank Page - Help!
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2008, 09:20:13 pm »
For my blank page problem I found a solution:

Because of moving to another domain I uploaded my backup to the new domain and then I got the blank page.

Then I looked into the folder "cache". There was a file "autoloader.php". After deletion of this file anything worked -- no more blank page.

I think there must be a little bug fixing for future versions.

Karl

tiller

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2009, 09:27:50 pm »
Hi Karl,

Thanks for the tip!

Tried a fresh install of version 1.1. It didn't have the autoloader.php - and unfortunately, it didn't work either...

Very strange indeed..

Excalibur

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2009, 08:32:55 pm »
Hi folks,

unfortunatly I've got the same problem -> blank page after installation.

During the installation process everything worked out fine and no errors occured.

Is there a solution for this problem yet? Thanks for info.

Greetz,
Max

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2009, 11:06:44 am »
Try if setting DEBUG to true in 'config/config.php' changes anything. Otherwise try looking in 'cache/log.php' or your webserver's log for any error messages and put them here please.

Thanks.

lp1610

• Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2009, 11:55:20 am »
Hello,

it's only a friendly reminder.

After an update installation from release 1.1 to 1.2 I saw the LogIn screen and then a Blank Page.

The reason was that I forgot it to run the upgrade script from the public folder-
( see readme.txt )

Now it works fine.

fcoauga

• www.augadaterra.org
    • View Profile
    • Auga da Terra
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2009, 05:17:39 pm »
Try to delete de file 'cache / autoloader.php'. It works for me.

Explanation in Spanish http://forums.opengoo.org/index.php?topic=990.0
-----
Testing Opengoo:
 external server with PHP 5.1.6 & MySQL 5.0.45
 locally server with PHP 5.2.0 & MySQL 5.0.27
Viewed with Mozilla 3.0.1 & Opera 9.60

web20korea

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2009, 04:57:49 am »
 'cache / autoloader.php'. 이 파일을 삭제해봐도 안되고....

디버그 모드도 안되고....

난감합니다...

Pontiac

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2009, 12:01:18 pm »
I just upgraded from 1.1 to 1.2.1 and received the following error with debug on:

Query failed with message 'Unknown column 'trashed_by_id' in 'where clause''
Error params:
File:    /var/www/opengoo/environment/library/database/adapters/AbstractDBAdapter.class.php
Line:    386
Sql:    SELECT * FROM `og_companies` WHERE `trashed_by_id` = 0 AND (`client_of_id` = '0')
Error number:    1054
Error message:    Unknown column 'trashed_by_id' in 'where clause'

When I ran the upgrade, (/public/upgrade) everything said it went perfect.  Yet, I was getting white screens.  Found the debug, and came across this.  I backed up the source code to another directory.  After I encountered this issue, I swapped back to the 1.1 version, and now I can't connect to the DB! {chuckle}

This particular OpenGoo copy isn't all that important.  The data is still there, I'm sure, but I suppose I should do a dump.

PeterG

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2009, 03:57:27 pm »
Hi,
I had the same problem after moving phpmyadmin and obviously breaking mysql. Trying to reinstall opengoo resulted in a blank page and after manually deleting the opengoo database in 'error connecting database' (not surprising, is it  ;)...). I just wanted to do a plain reinstall but opengoo refused. Until I deleted config/config.php. The reinstall was possible as it was the first time. Perhaps you might try...

Regards
      Peter

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2009, 02:03:14 pm »
Hi Pontiac,

The column trashed_by_id was added to OpenGoo on version 1.1, so maybe you had version 1.0 but chose to upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2.1. So you missed the upgrade from 1.0 to 1.1. If this is the case, and If you made a backup before upgrading you should restore that backup and perform the upgrade process from 1.0 to 1.2.1.

Note that this won't happen with future versions, because since version 1.2 your installed version is saved and so when you upgrade you will always be upgrading from your installed version to the new version, and no intermediate step will be skipped.

kap

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2009, 10:45:32 am »
Hi tiller,
I had the same problem - blank page and nothing else. I started wireshark and see that opengoo installation  want to communicate with ip 68.178.254.62 (opengoo.org) port 80. this can't working well, because my opengoo installation is behind firewall and http can go only over proxy. I edit file 'host' and so is my machine (localhost) = opengoo.org and www.opnegoo.org. After that dirty hack :)
I see the start page of my opengoo installation.

sorry for my english

ignacio

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2009, 11:07:12 am »
Hi, OpenGoo communicates with opengoo.org to check for upgrades. The URL used to check for upgrades is defined in 'application/models/versons_feed/VersionsFeed.class.php'.

kap

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2009, 11:22:58 am »
Hi,
I edit today my hosts file again and delete entry, so my opengoo server get the right ip address from www.opengoo.org. All working!!! I don't understand, why yesterday don't working until I edit my hosts file.
I test today new installation. Perhaps need new installation of opengoo the link to www.opengoo.org

I tested now with opengoo 1.3RC2 new installation without false www.opengoo.org entry in my hosts file
and this fail again, after new admin user formular I see only blank-page or the browser show loading page.
After I edit again hosts file and www.opengoo.org get my localhost adress, I get login-page

Have install procedure any time out and must have http open to www.opengoo.org

The same problem with the newest release 1.3. Anything goes wrong at the end of installation
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 11:51:19 am by kap »

robertpetersen

• View Profile
    • Konweb.dk
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2009, 06:35:28 pm »
Did you find a way to make it work Karl?
Best Regards, Robert

Karl

• ICQ Messenger - 464979879
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2009, 06:36:43 am »
Did you find a way to make it work Karl?

Hi Robert,

I don't have any more problems with blank page -- see my posting above.

Gruß
Karl